02| A lost girl

Angel point of view

I am sitting on my cliff feeling like the lonely boy on the planet , all thanks to my nitwit of a brother. If he did not go on the dark side to irritate the guardian of light then we would not be struck into this tricky situation we are in right now were the guardian of light made me half human and half angels in despite this i suppose my brother was not a lucky as me where he got the curse of a half snake and half human.

My parents tried to beg for the guardian of light many times to take the magic curse off of us but unfortunately, the queen even denied  our parents' request to try to turn us back into our original form.

One day when i am coming back from shopping is when i spot the most beautiful girl sitting near the end of the cliff crying so much with sadness in her eyes like she has just lost all the hope in the world looking so lost , not a  single clue also i saw her began to take a step forward on the dangerous rocky cliffside so she is plummeting to her death.

"Can you please  tell me why you would want to drown yourself to death?"I asked her.

It saddens me to see a girl who could achieve so much in life to take her like that as if it does not matter to other people around at the moment, she has lost all the life in her eyes already as she is still constantly trying to escape the bad in justice of reality herself.

"Now you just sound like guidance canellers"she said irritatedly to me.

I can tell by her aurality that she is definitely one of the sad lost souls  who has been through a heap of pain , loss and misery.  Nobody deserve to go through that not even my ignorance brother with his ego a size of a truck because i do not know where mum and dad went wrong with my brother jake to be honest as guardian of light exile me out of my home land so i have no choice but to live somewhere among normal people home land.

"Well she sounds like a wise woman"I guess to her .

If she does not stop doing therapy, maybe she will not be in this position or she needs the right guidance in her life to show not to give up on life when there is so much to look toward too if she stays alive and her one huge decision can have an impact on many people's lives.

"How do you know it was a she or my guidance counsellor could  have been a he?"she questioned me with a questionably look.

"Ermm it was a lucky guess"I lied to her.

My magical powers can read through human lives, past , presences and the future , is invisibility , healing power and teleportation however, when i got stripe of some my powers while the remaining one is only limited which means my powers only works in the night too. 

"Usually I would say and my name is Santa Clause, however, being sarcastic would not be able to sort out my problem"she said jokingly to me.

Ahhh, she has a refreshen personality because she is not afraid  to speak her mind just like my mum who will called people out when they are trying to hide they are trying to hide stuff from her although, they can not lie to her because being an angel means that you can not lie to ann
"Okay santa clause , can you please follow me"I joked to her.

We are walking to my parent  house to first check up on them, just judging by the state of my home land i could tell that we are standing right in the middle of a warzone between the good side and dark side therefore it is probably best to show her the quickest route to my parent house to avoid being hit by magic.

"I do not know if I can trust a strange to lead toward the right direction"she said skeptically to me.

I put a magical protection barrier spell on her to prevent my brother Jake who has already decided to join my evil uncle Lucient on his mission to terrorise the villagers who are living here. Hopefully it will last longer than 24 hours if not then I guess I have to ask my mom, the queen aphrodisiac of Lyxion angels who is married to my dad the king of lyxion.

"Trust me, I am good at direction," I told her.

We have finally finished our trek to my parents house after three years of the other queen of fominda  having banished me until I am twenty years old. I could come back to help rebuild the mess my brother made in the past year.

"I will trust you just this once"she sighed tired at me.

I am always honest however, I keep forgetting that she might start asking questions soon as possible when she finds out more about my home land, for some reason I think she can keep my secret of this far away land full of angels and she must under any circumstance never ever met my brother because bad things might start happening to her.

"She needs to be blind folded to not within any angels shifting into humans in order for her to come in"my dad instructed me.

Sometimes, I just want to forget about how much my evil brother Jake has started messing up people lives, our villages and neighbours.my brother Jake is a complete opposite of angels than I am because I stand for moral, peace, joy and happiness whereas Jake stands for destroying life, destruction, anger and darkness.

He is so ruthless!

"You must at all times try helping her away from your brother Jake"my mum warned me.

Oh believe me, we all want to keep her safe away from him, if I had it my way I would have done anything to stop him myself from escalating his madness more further than just banishing him from this part of our home land.

"He is not my brother but a backstabber evil cruel man"I voiced out to my parents.

My mum wrapped a bandage around her head to treat the girl's head as she quietly chanted magical healing spells from the antigen realms of times.she closed her eyes after the spells my mum just put her to get her to rest up for a good midnight sleep thereafter we are all shifting back into magical states.

My brother Jake is a delinquent to say the least. I broke both of our parents' hearts when the news came out about him being responsible for all this chaos.