|37| girls night out

Five months later / three days before the wedding.

Maxine point of view

We both had our engagement party gathering together until the girls has already for me to have a separate party called a hen do as i thought it was going to be a wild night out when i only just starting to realise it is a completely opposite to what i have expected it to be nevertheless, a crazy night out would have been a bit overdone for us anyway, i am spending it in a royal palace with my friends Arden, her cousin and Devine in the last twenty four of no longer waking up alone or being called Ms Maxine Davis furthermore, i would be happily getting betrothed to Angel as we will  finally be able to see each other. My name will soon be called Mrs Creed; can you actually be that?

"You know, you two did not have to go through all this fuss for me!" i told Devine

We are apparently getting ready for my real hen party with i was earlier informed that it is certainly not a ballroom party nor a wild goose hunt by Arden who getting out a couple of items from her mystery bag to be hearing her saying never asked questions or otherwise it would be ruining the surprise for my hen-do party, so i stopped asking her questions too.

The other girls were just chilling on the expensive couches talking about different knights ranking in position as well as the one who they fancy even though I kind of zone out listening to them going on about men ,because Arden and I are the only ones who are in a successful relationship. 

"You are the bride to be ,and you deserve a hen party of your dream"said Devine.

This is what i am so excited about getting marry to him tomorrow morning, after i have start putting in years of hard crafting , planning and booking decorator to finally get a wedding of my dreams as i am walking down  the aisles  in my flowing white wedding dress with my magical dad until we meet him standing there at the altar, but i am soon being snapped out of my daydream by hearing somebody saying my name when clicking their fingers right in front of my face.

"Alright , then please hand over the tiara and sashayed because we have got my engagement party to celebrate"I said with more enthusiasm to Devine.

A blue diamond gems tiaras has already been catching my eyes since i saw it sitting there nicely on the table for little while also i have decided to wear it to when plating with the locket necklace which my muggle mom had gave me for my birthday with a photo inside of it being our photo that we had taken together on my three year old birthday ,although they are such always a happy memories for me.

I am very ecstatic to make more memories in my new life of knowing who my true identity is now. I would love to look back on the days where I can overcome any of my problems to make it a remarkable story to tell our grandchildren or children about our interesting life as a teenager.

"Not so fast soon to be Mrs Creed, you better sit yourself back down there in order for us to do our spectacular job to make sure thus you have a brilliant party"said Devine disapprovingly when shaking her head at me.

I sat myself back down again completely wondering when is my hen-do going to start as we are all sitting here playing boards game for instance I had already won twice in monopoly also one in scrabble unless they are secretly hiding a surprise hen-do party for me all this time even though I can't imagine having it in a breakfast cafe full of waffles neither ,so I am just going to be patiently waiting for my friends to give me the biggest reveal too.

"Oh, for the love of saints, would you just let the girl live a little? Dee,"said a layback Arden.

Arden gave me a high five, she is the complete opposite of me to be honest when in danger or any situation she does not even panic or stress out about it one bit unlike me who is always overthinking and being overwhelmed by blaming myself for getting into a mess besides the fact that she always defend me too.