Acknoweldgement

I would love to say thank you to a couple of my wonderful friends who have made me laugh, smile ,and also who keep motivating me to write this book when I almost feel like giving up writing it myself because I thought this book wasn't going to be good enough for others people to read it.

This person who always encourages especially when I go through explaining every chapter of this book to her is cheerleaderps for being the best person who always reads my book first as well as we talk about it too.

I would like to thank EmmaxWritesxo for staying up in the middle of the night with me to while deciding on book cover especially since she made my first book cover destiny finds faith book one also her book called mafias girl is so amazing, heart wrenching and it gets you in your feels. She is an very good friends of mine.

Thirdly, I would like to thank wiixnter for being an very sweet person,who motivated me to keep writing, she is incredible writer who doesn't even know how much potential that she has but she will always be our queen.

Fourthly,I would like to thank FxckThoseMemories for being there for me when writing my forth book queen of my heart and always doing her best by voting including comments on my books.

Lastly, I would like to say a huge
thank you to chaotic_silence17 ,
josephjk10282 ,REBELLIOUSMONARCH ,AOFunke , Yashi_Land_  , chaotic_silence17 ,darkcharisma ,I would like to thank my sister but for confidentiality reason I cannot show her name on here and all those another people who know themselves.