Extended epilogue

Five years later

Maxine part of the view

My idea for the first time since I have built up a few academics building all by myself without the male in my counselors who simply refuse my poite offers to have anything else to be concerned with our young generation of children education so I got my friends alongside me and especially my husband the kings of Atlus creek to oversee the rest of the greedy members on our board whilst everyone else was busy with building these education programs for the school, however, I spotted three children in my paths looking sadly at the place where we are almost finished building it moreover, I make my way through the bushes to get closer to them to check up on the younger generation of our people taking our child, my oldest daughter mirabella to get to know these children.

I watched her closely from in behind her to prevent her from getting lost in these woods as it turned out she didn't even seem to treat theses people differently to herself since she was part of a royal family being a princess and my young children were the reasons why I decided to improve my people education for them to be able to learn more about how they could understand how to control their emotions and their powers.

One poor little boy said "tell me a story".

A story about a very strong little princess who loves the nation that happened fought against the angel of darkness and her brother in law Jake not knowing how she was going to make it alive yet somehow she managed to escape by using her power as well as the power of her ancestral magic to fight back to save the whole world in the end she won the fight.

"Okay, there was a young girl who was running away from all her problems until she slowly started crying her eyes out at night when she thought enough was enough so she walked out to the place where her stepfather used to take her and her mother" i tell those little children.

More than a half dozen children decided to stay behind to listen to me telling them a story about an angel who broken her wings and forgetting how to fly away from the darkness eating up at her thoughts also I wasn't alone telling them the story because my friend had come over here to join me as they realize where everyone else has gone to me.

We are sitting down on log around the fire roasting marshmallows on a stick teaching them how to make s'more since it was something I had learned from my time on earth even though they don't necessarily have everything like the human beings had so I decided to make something modernized in the place I was building for them.

One little girl asked me "What happened next?" It will be very interesting to hear where my story goes next.

My best friends Arden and Devine were both making pictures on display in the sky showing everyone else the page of my story, making all of the children more in trance as they were situated on the grass sitting on a blanket listening to my story with eager ears.

In the meantime, everyone was enjoying their marshmallows excitedly listening to my story regarding it was my favorite story to tell those small younglings because it was actually telling them my battle story about the little girl who was afraid of the unknown was me all along really to only realize I was stronger than my fears but, I need the support of my friends to help me face it all of my problems therefore, i will have maximum powers to defeat those demon in the world and even defeated satan himself in person which took me load of courage after his evil torment i had experienced so many year ago, i learned how to be brave as i continue to tell my story i saw how closed my oldest child mirabella was to arden twin daughters and devine son niklaus playing on the swing which i had built the moment my children was born.

"I learned how to overcome the monster that was underneath my bed and soon after that all my worries had faded away once I had beaten them at their own game"I explained to all of these little children.

Another little boy asked " do you get the young princess to get her happily ever after along with her friends?"

Little did they know we did get our happily ever after just look all around us and then they will notices we did indeed get our perfect ending by fighting for what we believe in was to be on the right side of history to protect our people even when they might not be blood related but they are like family to me because without them i will still be stuck in the raging nightmares unless i escape being lost in time to realize we all have many ideas to change the world so why dont we use our chance to make a couple of improvement to be in a world that we really need to be in instead of complaining on and on it.

This world is constantly evolving into many factors as we all know it today for example today news will be yesterday news tomorrow and the continent of power of mercury goddess was shifting even faster than the speed of light yet, we all have fight for what we believe in, in order for us to stay alive and the king my amazingly handsome husband sneak up from behind me causing me to giggled at him making me play the guessing games.

"Guess who it is?" he asked me whilst chuckling to himself.

His laughter gave the answers away to me.

My knight and shining armor but some could say that I saved myself even though we all already knew the answers to this question because in the end he saved me when i was at my worst alway being there at my worst and at my best too.

"Is it my savior?"I asked him, curosly playing along with him.

"You are getting warmer to the answers" our oldest daughter Mirabella said to me.

Excitedly, our oldest daugther Mira was giggling at us , her parent strong display of affection towards each other clapping her ever so proud of herself in making her first smores which was a very big deal for her apparently since, she was used to having no snacks before lunch even if i do sometimes, sneak a couple of treats up in her room completely not listening to advisor about what is best for my children.

His voice was a dead give away especially when i heard Mira laughing at her father for trying to make her laugh too.

"Let me guess one more time, hmm..., is it my loving , caring and adoring husband who is the father to my children?" I responded to him.

As i continued to tell my story to the eager looking young children who are filled of so much hope and dreams in the world with their bight wary eyes are holding on to their seat filled with so much ethiamiism to see if this princess that has now turns into a queen which was me share my many stories of heartbreak, lost , laugher and above that soon later come happiness. Two refractions came into ione when I met him like he convinced me that staying alive to find my purpose in the world was the only way for me to see that I do actually belong here.

Sometimes, it is not the road that you have traveled on which makes you stronger but, it is the journey that led you there to help you find your reasons for soaring in the sky along with the courage to succeed because being a risk taker can guarantee finding the hardest way out will make you a warrior.

We didn't fall in love together but we both are soaring in love together.

Every journey is about what path you take to get there.