Chapter Forty-Nine

"So how long will the fight take?" I ask as Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Clint and I board the quinjet.

"It will only be eight hours. The quinjet flys faster than a normal aeroplane." Clint tells me, I just nod my head in response.

Clint is only coming as he and Natasha are the only ones who really know fly this thing, but Clint has more experience with flying the quinjet.

"Okay everyone buckles your asses in," Clint announces from the cockpit. I smug smirk grows on my face as Bucky just rolls his eyes.

"Barton, language," Steve says to Clint and that make all four, Clint, Bucky, Natasha and I roll our eyes.

"Really Stevie? We're still saying the language thing?" I ask him in disbelief,

"Wait he's always been saying that?" Natasha asks also from the cockpit.

"Well from what I remember, yes," Bucky says and that makes Steve rolls his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Let's just get moving." Steve says trying to shake the subject and both Clint and Natasha share a laugh.

*****

The ride to Wakanda was okay. I didn't talk much to anyone, Buck and I just had a small conversation to ourselves in Romanian. I think Steve and Natasha got the hint that we wanted to be left alone so Clint, Natasha and Steve had their own conversation.

"Welcome to Wakanda," Clint announces as we fly towards a forest,

"Uhm... are you sure we're in the right place?" I ask Clint and everyone on the plane smiles at my question. Bucky even has a small smile on his face,

since I arrived at the compound a week back, Steve said that Bucky has been more outgoing towards people. He talks a bit more and even shows more expression on his face like smirking or even laughing sometimes. It's not very often but when he's with me, he's more like 'old Bucky'

That what's Steve calls Bucky when he's with me. I mean he says I'm different when I'm with Bucky. He said I'm like my old self as well. I mean he has a point, sometimes I am outgoing and other times I'm quiet and keep to myself.

I only really trust, Steve and Natasha and Bucky. I trust Buck the most as I've known him for nearly ninety years and he is my twin, so I suppose that's another reason.

Nobody answers my question but my eyes widen when I realize Clint is flying straight for the tress. The closer we get the more uncomfortable I get, I grab Bucky's hand and clench it tightly. He looks over at me and gives me a slight smile.

When I look out the window I see we're in a lovely city place. High buildings people running around rhino's are in fields and flying cars. Wait flying cars-

Bucky just sighed and reached into his pocket and took out his wallet and five dollars and handed it to me "be careful"

"Always am," I said winking at him and started walking away with a smirk

"Don't get into any trouble, again?" he said loudly just so I could hear from about a meter away

I scoffed and put a hand over my heart pretending it hurts "Never." And the smirked and walked away

I went over to a small shop and bought a bag of candy and walked back to the rest eating it they were looking at Howard Stark showing off his car that was floating I heard buck say "holy cow" and then suddenly it fell back to the ground it was only a couple of inches of the ground like maybe 15 but when I did I chuckle a little