Page - 10

"And

"And...Who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"Huh? You came here and you don't know me?" He asked and Scoffed.

"Do I need to know you before coming here?" I asked already done with him.

"Of course! Because I'm the owner!" He replied arrogantly.

"Oh! I didn't know! My bad! I'm sorry!" I said and bowed to him for being rude.

"It's too late now to say sorry," he said smirking.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" I again asked and slowly tried to walk away from there without getting noticed by him cause I felt something suspicious.

"I mean...THIS," He said and placed both of his hands on the counter leaving no space for me to run.

I got scared as I really don't know what to do now. Then an idea popped up in my head telling me to escape from between his legs.

I know it's stupid but I've to escape! I thought. I was almost going to go according to my plan but he came closer closing the distance. Not even leaving a single space for me to escape.

"What do you want?" I asked him giving him a cold glare.

"YOU," he said smirking.

"What rubbish?! Am I a toy to play with?! No, right?! Then let me go!" I said getting angry trying to push him away from me but it didn't help at all.

He is too strong! 

"Do you know you look quite cute when you're angry?" He said showing a smile that creeped me out.

"And do you know you look like trash whenever you smirk?" I said in disgust.

"Don't try me, baby girl! You don't know what I am capable of," he said showing me a smile of warning.

"I'm not even interested to know," I scoffed and rolled my eyes while removing his hands so I can leave.

I was again almost going to leave but that's when he pulled me closer to him by my waist. My eyes got widened in shock when my back hit his chest.

We were so close that I started feeling strange. I felt something in my stomach and my body started to heat up. Well, it didn't last long. He again pinned me in between his hands.

"Excuse me, mister, let me go," I gave him a scary glare.

"I'm sorry but I can't," he said while pouting as if it's quite normal.

When he said that I tried my best to get away from his grip but he was way stronger than I expected him to be.

"Why the hell are you so strong?! What do you even eat?!" I asked, totally pissed off.

"How about we discuss that in my private room?" He smirked.

I scoffed and replied, "Just let me go!  Thar would be much better!" I said in annoyance.

"And what if I don't?" He smirked.

"I'll call for help," I smirked back.

"Oh! Is that so? I think you don't know but this washroom is soundproof," he again smirked.

"What?! Who the hell soundproofs the washroom?!" I said getting pissed off even more.

"Me, I bring girls here so I do need this washroom to be soundproof. If you know what I mean?" He smirked again.

"Is everyone here a pervert or it's just I'm too normal to be around here?" I said getting annoyed.

"Who knows?" He said and shrugged. "Well I don't have much time so I should start now."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked getting tensed by what he is talking about.

He didn't say anything and slowly started entering his hand under my dress.

"Yah you pervert! What do you think you are doing?!" I asked holding his hand, preventing him to go any further.

"Can't you see what I am doing?" He said and again started doing his work.

I got really scared because who knows what's going to happen? and started begging him as I had nothing left to do.

"Mister, please! Let me go! I'll never come here again I promise but let me go!" I said getting really frustrated.

"Oh! I like it when you beg," he smirked but didn't stop.

I again hold his hand preventing him to touch my dress and replied, "P-Please let me go! Please!" I said almost going to cry.

"Sorry but too late," he smirked and removed my hand.

When I was begging him to leave me someone entered.

"JUNGKOOK! What are you doing?!"

A/n:

Please vote :)