Page - 48

Y/n found him cute and chuckled

"No, you aren't. It has been barely five minutes since I've arrived," she says chuckling.

He sighs, "That's a relieve," he smiles. "Actually, I went to get these that's why I got late," he says showing her a bouquet of flowers.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you," she says taking them. "I love it," she smiles.

"I'm glad," he blushes. "Uh, so coffee?" he asks.

"Sure."

Like this, their date continues. They talk about their hobbies and likes. They get along really well. Over here he was being really nice to her but she couldn't help but compare everything to Jin.

When he bought coffee since he didn't know what she'd like he bought what others normally order. But she thought if it was Jin he would definitely know what she wants.

She knows they just met so that was normal. But her mind just couldn't stop?

She kept getting lost. When she looked at Yeonjun she sees Jin and starts to smile unknowingly. She tried to shrug each time since that was the plan in the first place.

"So what made you come to the date?" he asks resting his face on his palm, smiling.

"What made you ask that?" she asks.

"Since you are always with Jin hyung. Didn't expect you to come here after all," he says.

"How come everyone knows him?!" she says getting surprised. "Are you also one of the sugar daddies?"

He chuckles, "Don't worry, I'm not. But my brother is. That's why I know Jin hyung."

"Oh," she looks down. "I am actually curious about someone and I'm trying to understand my feelings for him. It's getting messy and something me tells me that it'll be gone once I come to this date."

"I did realize that earlier. The person who is in your mind currently is the person you truly love," he says.

Y/n was surprised and taken aback.

"How?"

"I noticed how you were zoning out each time and would smile to yourself. It was clear that you were thinking about someone else. You must truly like the person to get lost in thoughts like that."

"Like?! I'm not quite sure about my feelings. I am having second thoughts every second."

"You just need to be yourself. Just be like how you are usually around him and you'll eventually start to understand. Well, I had a great time with you. Thank you for agreeing to the date," he smiles standing up.

Y/n also stood up after him.

"I am sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn't mean it," she says getting worried.