Page - 22

"Aren't you the one who kidnapped Taehyung oppa's Tannie?" I asked while crossing my arms kind of mad at him

Jimin looked confused so he looked at Taehyung.

"How does she know about that?" He asked as he looked at Taehyung in confusion

"Uh- it's a long story," Taehyung replied while scratching his nape.

"Uh...Okay?" Jimin replied confusingly.

Now he looked back at me again.

"Look, all of it is a misunderstanding. Actually, Tannie wanted me to take him out for a walk so that's why I took him with me.

But I had to go to Hobi hyungs place because he needed some help. So I took Tannie with me too. So this whole time he was with me but I didn't kidnap him.

It's just Taehyung is an over-dramatic brat," he said eyeing Taehyung.

"I already said sorry for that, didn't I?! I was just too worried! I mean you're fast! I was away for like some seconds and you were already gone along with Tannie. So of course, it's normal for me to get worried!" Taehyung replied whining like a kid.

"Yeah, yeah fine!" Jimin replied crossing his arm while rolling his eyes.

"Um...so everything clear? Shall we sit now? Or are you planning to talk standing like this?" Jungkook asked looking at the three of us.

"Uh...right! You guys are our guests! Please have a seat! Tell me what you'd like to drink," I asked smiling politely.

"You don't have to worry about that. You also sit with us and talk. After all, that's why I called you here. There are others who can serve us," Jungkook replied while smiling cutely.

I smiled back and sat with them then Jungkook looked at the other two.

"So, what's the occasion? Is there something special that you came to visit me here?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"After taking over the no.1 rank you've been too busy to even visit us. I barely get to see you nowadays and here you are asking if it's something special? I don't need any special occasion to visit my Kookie. I'm here to see hows my Kookie doing," Jimin replied smiling cutely.