Page - 28

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight lightly hit upon my face

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight lightly hit upon my face. I rubbed my eyes and turned to another side. I was hoping to see Lisa sleeping but she isn't on her bed. Maybe from now on, she'll wake up early.

Well good for her as now she is actually acting mature.

I sat up in my bed and I looked at the clock. It's 6 am. I wonder when I've to stop waking up this early. I deeply sighed as I stood up. Just then Lisa came out of the washroom.

"Oh, you're awake? Sad! I was going to throw water at you to wake you up," she said whining.

Maybe I was wrong. She is still childish. I facepalmed and then looked at her.

"Thank god that I woke up before you could ruin my day."

I mockingly smiled and went towards the washroom. It took me around 44 minutes to get fully fresh. After coming out I took my bag.

"Lisa, I'm going out to eat. You coming?" I asked.

"I've to go somewhere so I won't be able to join," she said as she stood up.

"Ah...is that so? Where are you going?" I again asked.

"Remember Jennie? I'm going to break our friendship," she replied.

"Omo! Why all of a sudden?! Is everything okay?!" I asked worriedly.

"She insulted you. How could you imagine me to still be friends with her when she insulted my best friend? You were always by my side when I needed you. She has no right to insult you," she said.

My eyes almost got teary.

"You care for me that much?" I asked smiling.

"Of course I do. What do you expect?" She said smiling.

"Okay then, all the best," I said as I smiled.

She smiled back and went out. I also came out along with her and we separated our ways.

I was slowly walking, looking down. I'm feeling a bit sad. I wonder why.

"Where are you going?"

I flinched at the sudden appearance of a familiar voice. I looked at my side and notice someone walking along by my side. I looked up to face the person.