Page - 44

"Yes," Y/n nods and smiles

With that, they start to walk around. Y/n was looking through every shop carefully to find the one that fit her taste. But as it was taking long, Lisa decides to ask what she is going to buy. Yes, she doesn't know what they are here for. All she has is a brief idea as any other person would have is they are here to shop.

"Y/n, what are you looking for?" Lisa asks who was walking by her side.

"Oh, right. I didn't tell you, did I? Remember the guy who asked me out on a date? I am here for-"

Before she could say anything Jin interrupts.

"She needs the dress for the party that'll be thrown by my parents by the end of the year," he smiles.

Understanding Jin's intention Jungkook saw no reason to not step in as well.

"She also needs a dress for my birthday party," Jungkook adds smiling at them and later at Jin.

They were having a staring contest. Y/n was looking at them confusingly but Lisa who knew what was going on looked at them in disbelief.

"Aren't you too old for birthday parties, Jungkook?" Lisa says.

Listening to her Jungkook get's embarrassed while Jin tried to hold his laughter. But later Jungkook shrugs the embarrassment and looks at her.

"You see, my friends have been telling me that I was supposed to give them a party to celebrate me getting the 1st rank as a Sugar daddy. So I thought, as my birthday is nearing as well why not celebrate both? Got it?" He says smiling politely.

Jin was impressed by Jungkook's versatile reply as he expected him to mess up after getting embarrassed.

"Hm," Lisa nods. "Fair enough."

"Oh, so I was saying," Y/n says trying to get back on track. "I also need a dress that I can wear on my date," she says.

"How come everyone but me knows what you need?" Lisa pouts feeling left out.

"I just didn't get the time to tell you and later it slipped from my mind," Y/n says hoping for Lisa to understand.

"Alright, I'll leave it this time," she sighs. "You need dresses right? One for your date and two for parties? I know a store where we can find those of your taste," Lisa says.

"Really?" She asks getting excited.

"Then why waste time? Let's go!" Jungkook says, matching her vibe.

With that, they follow Lisa. The store is on the 2nd floor by the left corner. When they were on the 2nd floor she took them to a store with very soft and polished aesthetics. It looked just as what Lisa described to them.

 It looked just as what Lisa described to them