Page - 25

Seeing me he came closer to me while scratching his nape

Seeing me he came closer to me while scratching his nape. I was about to leave but he stopped me.

"Hey wait!" He shouts.

I turn around asking, "What?" I asked with an expressionless look on my face

"H-How are you?" He asked in a low tone not looking at me.

"I was fine a while ago but not now after seeing you. Happy? I'll go now."

I replied and was about to leave but he held my hand preventing me from leaving. I looked at his hand which was holding my hand and then look back at him. He was still looking down.

"Look Namjoon, Please leave my hand," I said.

He didn't reply and stayed like that not moving an inch nor looking at me.

"Namjoon please leave my hand. I don't want to create chaos right now. I'm too tired for that."

I again said as this time I tried to free my hand from his grip but he didn't let my hand go and then in anger, I looked in his eyes. At the same time, he also looked up.

We made eye contact. The eye contact wasn't that long as we broke it soon but...those were the eyes...that I fell for. I...I again started feeling like crying but I won't cry. I've to be strong.

I was about to say something but Namjoon spoke first.

"Lisa...I'm...sorry," he said again looking down.

I was shaking cause what I've read from the articles about him is...he never apologizes to anyone even if it's his fault cause there is nothing important to him more than his pride.

And today...he is apologizing?...To me?...Who is nothing to him?...He isn't caring about his pride anymore?...is it because...it's me?

I cleared my throat, "Are you sick? You have a fever?" I asked with an uninterested look in my eyes.

He looked confused as he looked up.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"You apologizing is something new. And to ME is more unbelievable," I replied as I crossed my arms.