Page - 9

The moment he mentioned Namjoon's rank I choked on my drink

"No.5?!" I asked in total surprise.

"The way you got surprised was amajin," he said and laughed.

"Come on! Rank no.5 is no joke! It's a lot for a list of 100!" I said with widened eyes.

"Yeah, I know but it's nothing to me," he shrugged.

"You're saying as if your rank is higher," I said mockingly.

"I'm no.4 in ranking," he stated.

"You what?!" Totally blown by his comeback.

"Why are you so surprised?" He laughed.

"I can't believe I'm talking to a rich sugar daddy that's why," I chuckled in awkwardness. "You're only friends with Mr Kim?" I asked as I took the last sip, making my glass empty.

"No," he also took a sip from his drink.

"Then?" I asked confusingly.

"I'm friends with the No. 1 to 7 ranked sugar daddies," he said as he poured both of us drinks.

"Wow! You're friends with the higher ones!" I said in amusement.

"Hm, so what you'll do now?" He asked.

"After finishing my drink I'll go back to my dorm of course," I shrug.

"Okay...cheers?" He said as he raised his drink.

"Cheers!" I said clinking my glass with his, taking a sip "So Mr Kim-" I got cut off by him.

"Just call me Jin," he smiled.

"Okay~ so Jin. Do you have a sugar baby? I mean, it's dumb of me to ask because it's obvious that you have one but still do you have a sugar baby?" I asked casually.

"Why? You wanna be my sugar baby?" He smirked.

"What's with you huh? No!" I said getting annoyed.

"Am I that bad-looking?" He said dramatically.

"Stop with your drama. You're handsome, happy?" I said chuckling.

I think I was already drunk since I was feeling carefree with my words and movements.

He blushed after hearing that. "Thank you," he shyly said.

"You're too cute," I said pinching his cheeks.

His face got totally red and he pushed my hand saying, "Yah! Don't touch me! No one is allowed to touch me!"

"Oh? Is that so?" I asked in a dramatic way. "Why are you all red though?" I asked, teasing him.

"There's no reason!" He shouts a bit.

I chuckled. "Jin, where's the washroom?" I asked.

"Over there," he said pointing somewhere.

"Okay thanks," I said standing up from my seat.

"Do you want me to walk you to the washroom?" He asked.

"No problem. It's not that far from here. I can go by myself," I replied with a smile.

"Okay," he said and nods.

With that, I started to walk towards the washroom and entered in. I got a little bit surprised after seeing the washroom.

"Omo! Is it even a washroom?! It's looking like a goddamn make-up room of a movie set!" I said totally amazed by its beauty

"But what's wrong with this place though? Everything has a totally different theme than the other. The hall is giving a restaurant vibe, the bar is giving a bar of a club vibe and the washroom! It's a freaking make-up room!"

I said as I washed my hands but suddenly I heard someone talking behind and so I turn around.

"You like it?" Smirks.

A/n:

Please vote :)