Page - 17

The next day I got up early just to see Lisa sleeping in a weird position

The next day I got up early just to see Lisa sleeping in a weird position. Well, it's normal so I shrugged it off and went to the washroom to freshen up.

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower I walk toward my closet to see what I can wear. I'm choosing quite cautiously, I don't know why but maybe...for Jin?

"I should wear something beautiful as later on, I'm meeting him," I said as I placed both my hands around my hip. "It would be weird if I wear something too casual as we're meeting at that Formal type restaurant."

I started to search through my closet trying to find something beautiful to wear. After searching for like a minute I finally found a perfect match. I went to the washroom again to try it and came back after a few mins.

 I went to the washroom again to try it and came back after a few mins

"I think this is perfect!"

I said and started twirling in front of my mirror and I noticed Lisa looking at me with a weird look on her face.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Why are you suddenly twirling? Also, you always wear normal clothes when we go to college," she said with a suspicious look on her face.

"What's wrong with my clothes? Is it looking bad? Should I change it?" I asked.

"Are you following me too much these days? I mean why so many questions? No, your dress is totally fine, I'm just curious why you picked a beautiful dress to wear. Are you finally planning to make the boys drool over you after I suggested you do so?!" She asked really curious.

"I don't even want to know why do you get excited and curious over everything,"  I sighed. "After college, I planned to meet Jin," I stated.

"Oh~ DaTiNg~" She started teasing me.

"Correction! It's not a DATE," I again said while crossing my arms.

"Then why are you meeting him?" She said while looking at me narrowing her eyes.

"Can't friends even meet?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, they can. But about you and Jin, it's different."