Page - 24

My eyes opened as I sat up in my bed

"Woah, I woke up early today and today FINALLY, I'll get to attend all the classes. Well, I should get fresh now."

I said to myself as I stood up and went towards the washroom to do my morning routine. After I was done and came back, I noticed Y/n was still sleeping. So I went to her and I gently shook her arm.

"Y/n, Aren't you getting late for college?" I asked.

"Umm! Let me sleep more!" She groaned in annoyance.

"Y/n, I'm being serious," I said as I crossed my arms.

She slowly opened her eyes and asks, "How come you woke up so early? Do you have something important? Or are you going to your friend again to ask when you can attend the next sugar baby event?"

"What are you even talking about? No, I'm just happy that I'll get to attend all the classes today and let me remind you that you've only half an hour left to get ready," I replied as I crossed my arms.

The moment she heard that she jolted up from her bed and ran towards the washroom.

"Why didn't you wake me up a little earlier?!" She shouts.

 "I thought you'll be up by the time I come out from the washroom," I replied and shrugged.

"You're the worst!" She shouted back.

"Yeah right- Wait! WHAT?!"

Well, after she was ready we went to a restaurant to have our breakfast cause I lied to her. Actually, we've plenty of time it's just I wanted to mess with her hehe.

Maybe that's why she calls me a Cheater and Liar.

Anyway, when we were done we took a cab.

And of course, it took 30 minutes to reach. I wish that the college was just beside our dorm building so that we can sleep more and when we woke up we just run to college.

Well, I've some weird fantasies don't mind me.

When we were outside our classroom this weird guy approached Y/n and I just went to my usual seat.