Page - 23

"What are you doing here?!" I asked seeing this guy here, really shocked

"Um...do I know you, Miss?" He asked me confusingly.

"Oh, right! You don't know me," I said agreeing with him. How come Lisa didn't tell him about me? I thought kind of angry.

"What happened? How may I help you?" He asked turning to me, to properly face me.

"You look like a gentleman but in reality, you're a jerk," I scoffed.

"Excuse me?! You've no right to call me that!" He said angrily.

"Of course I have! You broke my friend's heart!" I replied angrily.

"Huh? Who? I don't even know who your friend is then how did I break their heart?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Oh! So you forgot who she is too?! Wow!" I said in disbelief.

"Excuse me?! How am I supposed to know who is YOUR friend?!" He asked kind of getting angry.

"So, you don't know Lisa?" I asked giving a really scary glare.

"Lisa? Means...you're...Y/n?" He asked a bit surprised.

"Oh! So you do know her! And you know my name too!" I acted surprised sarcastically.

"Look, I've nothing to do with her. It was just a one-night stand and nothing else. You understand?" He said trying to explain to me.

"Okay...I totally understand what you're trying to say but...then why did you pay for her dorm bill? I see no reason for you to pay her dorm bills," I asked suspiciously as I crossed my arms.

He keep silent and then I again spoke.

"If you did that cause you felt bad for her then please stop it. She has me now. By trying to help her you'll hurt her more," I said with a concerned look on my face.

"What...do you mean by You'll hurt her more?" He asked totally out of clue.

I smiled sadly and replied, "So, you don't know about this? Well, she fell in love with you and she is heartbroken knowing the night you and she had, means nothing to you.

So, if she finds out you paid for her dorm bill she'll be more heartbroken thinking you sympathize with her.

So, please! I'm begging you! Don't show your sympathy," I told him almost in a begging tone.

"Uh, don't say it like that. I'm sorry...I will...never do that again," he said as guilt was visible in his looks.

"Thank you for understanding and sorry for my sudden appearance. I was kinda mad at you because she cried- uh...never mind," I sadly chuckled.

"S-She...cried?" He asked as the sadness was visible on his face along with guilt.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about that now. But...to be honest with you, I felt like punching you right in the face when she cried because of you. You took her virginity.