Page - 27

She again started laughing making me get confused even more

"What do you mean? I'm not getting it," I again asked her.

She laughed so much that she teared up. Uh! God knows what's written in this weird girl's fate.

She stopped and looked at me while wiping her tears.

"Actually as he is popular and girls literally drool over him, he requested me to be his fake girlfriend. And it actually worked. Now girl don't really disturb him but I really don't understand what his problem is," she said and stopped.

"What do you mean?" I asked still confused.

"As now he doesn't get much attention like before he is upset," she facepalmed.

"Seriously that guy needs some serious help. But I'm really happy that you guys aren't a thing. I would seriously throw up if he even looked at you that way," I replied showing a look of disgust.

"He is not that bad though. He is a good guy. He is really relatable too. He might act a bit arrogant but he is actually a nice person," she replied with a smile.

"D-Don't tell me you're falling for him!" I said as I pretended to feel like vomiting.

"No! Don't take it that way! He is a good friend of mine! Don't ruin that!" She replied trying to clear her side.

"Okay, I won't take it that way if you say so," I replied.

"And you won't believe but I got to know something weird," she said.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Some girls told me I'm the famous girl in class!" She said in shock.

"Really?! I never knew! Maybe because I wasn't much attentive in classes. But I'm happy for you! Your beauty finally got some justice!" I replied.

"Yeah, maybe...what?! You're really something," she said as she chuckled.

"Okay but you still have something more to clear," I said as I looked at her in a suspicious way.

"What now?" She whined.

"If you don't have a relationship with that weirdo then it means you probably won't daydream about him," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Then who do you daydream about during classes? I've been noticing you zoning out during class and smiling to yourself for no reason," I again looked at her suspiciously.

"U-Uh...haha...uh...it's nothing," she replied nervously and looked away.

"You're not getting away with this that easily. Tell me, who you daydream about. Who's that lucky guy who is making this studious girl zone out during classes?" I asked a bit teasingly.

"Uh...Lisa, we haven't eaten yet. Jungkook sends these to me. Would you like to have some?" She said trying to change the topic.

"I would love to have some but first, my answer," I said with a demanding tone.

"It is someone I cherish! Happy? Now drop this topic!" She said in annoyance.

"Oh~ SOMEONE you cherish? Who's that someone?" I asked her teasingly.

Her cheeks immediately turned red.

"I-It's not your concern!" She said shouting.

"Okay! Okay! Cooldown! But...is it...by any chance...Jin?" I again said teasingly.

"Lisa!" She again shouted totally flustered.

"Okay okay sorry!" I said as I chuckled.

A few seconds later she chuckled too. She offered me the meal Jungkook send to her. Jungkook is trying his best to win her over. I want the best for everyone. But is there someone besides Y/n who want's the best for me?

Maybe there's no one but I don't mind. I'm just happy to see my friend happy. Her happiness is my happiness.

After we ate we lay down in our beds. We talked for a good while. We had fun that's for sure. After some hours we felt sleepy as both of us were tired.

"Y/n I think we should sleep now," I said in my sleepy tone.

"Yes you're right," she yawned.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night," she replied and turned to the other side.

I blankly looked at the ceiling and whispered to myself.

"Hoping the next day is going to be good."

I said to myself and drifted into a deep slumber.

A/N: Please vote :)