Page - 18

My eyes got widened and I gave him a death glare

"Sorry? I didn't hear you there," I showed him a fake smile.

He gave me a look as if he is trying to say, Please Y/n play along with it! Well, I agreed and replied to the girls.

"Yeah, he is right. I'm his girlfriend," I gave them a sweet smile while holding Hyung-Sik's arm.

The girl sighs and said to the other girl something which made me wonder what was really going on with my life.

"See I told you, right? The popular girl of college got him," she again sighed.

"Wait...when did I become the popular girl?" I asked in confusion.

"Are you pretending to don't know or are you actually that clueless?" Hyung-Sik asked while giving me a weird look.

"No! I really don't know," I looked at them innocently.

"You're popular since the first day. Maybe you didn't notice but the boys literally drool over you," 1st girl said.

"Yeah, she's right. Maybe you didn't notice cause you don't really pay attention to anything other than studies?" 2nd girl suggested.

"Yeah, maybe that'll be the reason," I said while nodding. Agreeing with them.

"Okay, then we'll take our leaves as we don't have the chance anymore, bye."

They waved and I waved back. When they left I left his hand.

"Thank you for your help GIRLFRIEND," he said teasingly and left.

"Yah! I'm not your girlfriend!" I shouted back.

Well, he left so he didn't hear me.

"This Mr Charm!"

I left from there in annoyance.

Now I'm at Jin's favourite restaurant

Now I'm at Jin's favourite restaurant. I'm waiting for him as he hasn't arrived yet. When I was looking around, I noticed this strange man running around from person to person.

I turned my head back again and thought, This strange man must be looking for someone.

I shrugged and didn't look back at him again. But to my misfortune, at last, that man came to me.

"Excuse me miss? Do you know anyone named Jin?" He asked.

I started thinking, I don't even know if Jin has enemies or not. What if it's his one of enemies? But what if it's one of those sugar daddy friends? Ugh! I'm so confused!

He again spoke making me come back to reality.

"Miss, are you listening?" He again asked confusingly.

Oh! No! What should I do?! I thought getting trusfrated. But soon Jin came to me.

"Sorry Y/n, I was in the washroom," he turned to his side to face that strange man

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"Taehyung?"

A/N: Please vote :)

Thank you for the 600 reads!!!! Also my new book 'I'm Just 15' is out now! Go check it out if you're interested!