Come Here!

Elizabeth P.O.V

After getting off from work I text Jr letting him know I was off an he asked could he come over, I told him yeah and he told me he'd be here in twenty minutes.

As of now I was in the tub relaxing. Looking back on my life for the last couple of months. To say that I didn't cry as much makes me feel good. It makes me feel like I becoming more like my Hero; my mother. I watched he as a little girl and admired that fact that she was strong throught out everything that was going on in her life. if I could bring anybody back It would be her. words couldn't explain how much I love, miss, and adored her.

"Bae!" I heard a Voice that scare me out my thought. Someone pulled the curtains back, it was none other than King.

"You scared me!" I said as I watched him smile at me. Standing up I got out the tub. Jr stood quietly, watching me with an unreadable expression.

"What?" I asked curiously. Approaching me he grabbed the towel that I was about to wrap around myself.

"Why you trying to hide yo body from me Ma'?" He said dropping the towel to the floor.

"I don't know" I blushed.

"Come here!" He demanded from the conner of the bathroom. Walking to him he pulled my body onto his and captured my lips. As he kissed me he took off his pants, followed by his boxers, and lastly his shirt. Sliding his tongue into my mouth, resulted in a moan from me. Sliding my tongue into his mouth with explored each others mouth.

The battle that was fought between our mouths turned me on in many different ways. Grabbing my legs he picked me up, carrying me into the bed room. Laying me down on the bed he preceded and kissing me. From my lips to my neck, he left wet trails.

Taking my left nipple in his warm, wet mouth, he sucked and nibbled.

"Mmmh" I moaned. He continued pleasuring my body, in a way that he only could. After having the left nibble he went to the right, pleasing it in the same way as the left. He went down the my pussy, kissing her before he took my clit into his mouth.

"Fuccckk!" I moaned loudly. Pleasing my body, the way he did sent shivers through me body. He stuck his tongue in the entrance of my pussy. He flicked his tongue so violently around in her I was sure I would be sore in the morning. Sending my body in overdrive,ny legs shook uncontrollably.

"Oh shit baby!" I screamed, as I reached my peak. I came as he licked and sucked.

"Mmmh" he moaned satisfied with his work.I didn't indulge in oral sex, but I felt as thou I needed to, and I didn't really have a problem with it, when it came to King.

Stroking his dick he let out a soft moan. I kissed his lips down to his neck, feeling his body loosen. I continued my journey down kissing until I reached his draw line. I kissed his memeber, resulting in it hardening more.

Taking the tip into my wet mouth he tensed up.

"Aww shit Liz" he moaned, as I begun to suck his member. Stroking the rest that couldn't fill my mouth, I became a bit more comfortable in pleasuring his dick. Bobbing my head, I begun to go faster, making him moan and grunt.

"Shit Liz!" He moaned. Feeling him harden more I knew he was about to cum, so I continued sucking until he did.

"Babe, you taste good!" I said as I tasted him.

"What I taste like?" He asked smirking down at me.

"Pineapples" I answered, coming up kissing him.

He flipped me into my back and rubbed her. He teased as he put his dick at my entrance and rubbed it on me.

"Bae!" I screamed grinding my hips onto him. He chuckled slightly, and put his member into me slowly. Since we had only had sex once before now, So I wasn't adjusted to his size immediately.