When I see you again!

Hey reader, brace yourself for this chapter!

King P.O.V

It really hurt me that my heart, my mama, was doing bad in the hospital and was nothing i could do about it. I love my mama with all that i have, and it don't feel good when she going through something you can't help her with.

I didn't want too do my baby Liz bad because of my current situation but i couldn't man up and let her know that i was sorry, but I knew I'd have to do it.
Elizabeth walked into the room to check my mama monitor, trying her hardest to not look at me. Getting up from the sofa I walked behind her, while she recorded the stuff on the monitor.

"Bae!" I said lowly in her ear, kissing her neck softly.

"Move King!" She said pushing me of her. I couldn't blame her for not wanting to be bothered with me, I treated her like she wasnt apart of my family, when she fail hard for a Cooper.

"I'm sorry Liz, I love you bruhh. And i anit mean to push you away like dat. I want you to be there for me. I admit i was wrong for handling you like you not ny girl." I explained grabbing her hand and pulling her into me.

"Where you went when you left?" She asked with a curious expression.

"The warehouse and then to my house." I did go there, I might have made a lil stop by Kayla house, but we anit do nothing but talk.

"Don't lie to me!" She said, looking me in the eyes.

"I'm not baby. That's where I went, I wouldn't fuck over you like dat ma'."

"You wouldn't want to. I don't tolerate that bullshit." She say poking my chest.

"Gimmie a kiss." I said, hugging her waist, and pulling her closer for a kiss.

"You brushed you teeth?" She said, blushing.

"What you tryin to say?" I asked.

"I'm just playin." She said, kissing my lips.

"Aww!" I heard my mama soft familiar, weak voice speak for the hospital bed. She had just woke up from her little nap, and i guess she was watching us.

"Mama stop being a creep." I said letting Liz go.

"How you feeling Mama?" Elizabeth asked, moving closer to my mama.

"Im a little weak, but thats it. Can you get me some water baby?" She asked Elizabeth giving her famous warm smile.

"Yeah, I'll be back with your water and some medicine for your weakness, okay?"

"Alright baby." She said smiing at Elizabeth. After Liz left to get the water and medicine, my mama turned her attention to me. They way she looked at me, I knew nothing good was going out of this conversation.

"Baby boy, you know that I love you and everything I do is to protect you right?" She said with a light smile.

"Yeah mama and I love you back!" I said, trying to how my sadness. I never this soft, but when it came to my mama, I displayed different shit.

"King, I know that I'm dying. And when I leave here I don't want you actin crazy or changing because I'm gone, i want you to continue to be a man and raise your son and keep your family together, including Elizabeth, because she is apart of this family." She said.

"Mama..." i started but was cut off by her.

"When I see you Again, you'll understand what I've been saying!" She said, her voice becoming weak. She grabbed her right arm, like she was in pain. I instantly pressed the nurses button.

"Yes?"

"Could I get a doctor in her immediately! Please!" I said unable to hold in my tears anymore. The doctors and nurses rushed in the room, including Elizabeth. I was told to leave the room until I was called back in.

While in the waiting room I called Kacey, my dad, my uncles, and aunties letting them know what was going on. After talking to everyone i just hung my head. I was incapable of holding anything in at the moment, and i was never in this kind of state. I sat in the waiting room for an hour, by this time most of my family had made it, when Elizabeth came out. She had a blank expression on her face. I stood approaching her.

"Im so sorry back, the doctors did all they could do to save her, but they couldn't. She had a second heart attack." She said starting to cry. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was basically telling me that my mother was gone. She wasnt breathing on earth, as I was.

Why would God want to take her away from me? She gave me motivation. She showed me how to love, walk, talk, and more. I have unconditional love for this women and she wasnt living anymore. The amount of pain I felt at this moment was indescribable.

"Oh my god" I said holding on to Elizabeth, she tried to hold me up, but my uncles helped her, realizing she was to small to!hold me up herself. I hear Kacey scream, but seem like I couldn't find her.

Dear lord, I know I shouldn't question anuth you do but Why would you hurt ny family like this. My mother did nothing wrong. She didn't deserve to leave this world. She was the women responsible for being smiles to many faces and feeding many hungry family. Out here house. Please lord give me the strength to endure the pain that I am feeling right now. I pray for understanding and strength. In Jesus name.

Kacey P.O.V

"Where is my brother?" I screamed looking for him through everyone. The only person I wanted at this moment was Jr. After finding him he embraced me in a hug. We held each other, crying and asking why was our mother taken away from us.

"Its gone be okay?" Jr said tryibg to make me feel better.

"Its not Jr and you know its not!" I said crying into his shirt. We was on the floor cry, when papa came through the hospital doors.

"Where my children?" He asked Uncle Sam. Papa made his way to us, while we sat on the floor.

"She gone bruh, she gone! Anit nothing we can do!" Jr said getting mad, hugging Sr. Papa just silently cried while trying to make Jr feel better.

Rest in peace Mama Cooper!

Im sorry I did it, dont be mad! It was just as hard for me to write this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan

Follow