That tickled you?

Tyler P.O.V

I been put out the house for a week and I haven't talk to Elizabeth since then. I admit that I was wrong for messing over her the way I did. If I ever had the chance again I would do so much better. She was petty but that was her only flaw and I didn't realize how much I love her until I lost her. I been living with Ashely since I was put out, and let's just say the grass Anit always greener on the other side. Since we been together she been acting a little different, then when was together, on the down low. I was getting ready for work, I worked the morning shift so it was like 1:00 in the morning.

"Where the fuck you suppose to be going?" She said getting out the bed, seeing me put my work clothes on.

"Girl sit the fuck down and stop playing with me." I said walking out the room.

"You going back to that hoe huh?" She said following me.

"Why she gotta be a hoe? She don't disrespect you, so be cool" I said getting my keys off the counter.

"Answer the question!" She yelled.

"I'm going to fucking work girl, damn." I said turning around, looking at her.

"What's wrong with a kiss before I go or something. I don't wanna hear all that bullshit bruh." I added.

"Okay, give me a kiss" she said hugging up on me.

"No, I'm good now, you should've said that the first time. Now gone bout yo damn business" I said pushing her off me, walking out the house. I didn't wanna do her like that, but she really pissed me off. She had put her dude out the house so I could come there, so I wanted to be nice, but she wanna wake up on the bull shit.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I worked the most of the week so I finally got a off day. I was off Friday and Saturday matter of fact. I was so grateful that I haven't had to deal with Tyler or none of his bull. The situation brought a side out of me that I never knew I had. The good thing was I talked to King everyday, all day. I'd talk to him before I go to sleep, and one of us would fall asleep on the other and we would talk in the morning, but we text during the day.

When I woke up I texted Jada and Jr;

Me: Good Morning

Jada: Morning, wyd?

Me: nothing, just woke up

Jada: you talked to yo bae today?

Me: he not my bae, but no.

Jada: Girl, I don't have time for your games.

Me: shut up

Jada: I gottah get ready for work, I'll txt you later boo

Me: okay
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me: Good Morning!

Jr: Good Morning.

Me: wyd?

Jr: nun, just got up. Wyd?

Me: layin down.

Jr: You work today?

Me: No actually, I'm off today and tomorrow.

Jr: good, so we can chill today.

Me: Yeah, we can!

Jr: Imma come pick you up inna minute.