No Invite?

Elizabeth P.O.V

It had been a week since I talked to King, and I don't know if I did something or he just wanted to be stupid. My pride wouldn't let me call him first, but putting my pride aside I called Jada and told her to ride with me to King office. In every relationship I've had, this never happened. Pulling up to his office I seen him getting out his work truck.

"There he go Boo, get him!" Jada said siting on the passenger side. King turned to my car seeing me get out my car. He looked tried with a dull expression.

"What you doing here bruhh?" He asked closing the door to his truck, starting to walk into the warehouse.

"Where you going?" I asked grabbing his wrist. He pulled his arm away from me looking me in my eyes.

"I don't have time for this!" He said mugging me. I felt my eyes tear up looking at him act this way toward me.

"Where this come from?" I heard my voice shake as I spoke to him.

He just continued to look at me, with a unreadable expression.

"Okay!" I said turning away, I went toward my car. I wanted to hold my tears but I could. I stop feeling him grab my arm.

"What?" I asked turning to look at him.

"I'm sorry!" He said, looking more tired than he looked before.

"For?" I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Treating you like this, not talking to you, putting you in a relationship like that, having you fall in love with me, when I know that my lifestyle Anit something you asked for. I'm sorry for not allowing you know what's going on with me!" He said, licking his lips than gently pulling me to him, by my arms.

"Well tell me what going on then Jr?" I asked softly.

"Alicia trying to get Kamron, the detectives is investigating the case with you ex and I'm a suspect." He explained.

"Did you do it King?" I asked.

"I didn't kill him." He said emphasizing the word I.

"You got someone to kill him!" I Stated, at this point I really wouldn't put nothing pass him. He just looked at me with an expression that told me all I needed to know.

"Omg" I said, putting my face in my hand. if it Anit one thing with him it's another, and to say we just met we got to much shit going on. With my face in my hand, I felt my eyes

Thank y'all for waiting. I've been joining the National Guard so I been busy. But heres a update for my loyal followers