I Promise

The house in the mm is Elizabeth and Tyler house. Anit it cute?

Don't do me bad!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy You all!

Tyler P.O.V

I was chillin on the Levee with Ashley. We see each other when we got the chance to get away from our partners. Since Elizabeth worked a morning shift I lied and told her that I had the night shift at the plant.

"I wish we could still be together without hiding around, we to grown for this shit." she said laying her head in my lap, looking in my face.

"I know Ashley, I need time, can you wait?"

"For what? You gone wait to you end up getting her pregnant?"

"No I'm not."

She grabbed my faced and kissed me.

"Good cause whether she know it or not, you mine. From yo head to yo feet."

I honestly love Elizabeth but I wanted Ashley too. But when I think about it I have better times when I'm with Ashely. But in a relationship with Ashley I would be the only on providing, With Elizabeth, she was independent, she took care of herself, that one thing that I loved about her.

We sat out there talking until we was interrupted by somebody tapping my shoulder. I figured it was a bum or somebody like that, but I was surprised as fuck when I turned to see Elizabeth and Jada.

"What the fuck you out here doing bruhh?" Elizabeth said pointing her hand to my head. Ashely raised up off my lap once she heard Elizabeth voice.

"Elizabeth, calm the fuck down. And keep yo hands to yourself."
Ashely said standing up.

"Ashely shut up mane, I got this." I said turning my attention to Elizabeth.

"You would wanna mind your fucking business, Tyler not yo nigga" Jada said, to Ashely.

"He Anit mines neither, this everybody nigga." Elizabeth said talking a step back.

"Elizabeth, let me explain this to..."

"I don't need you explaining shit to me. You still fucking over me with this girl bruhh. You really just don't give a fuck huh?" She was on the verge of crying, I really then fucked up forreal. She was about to turn around and walk off but I grabbed her arm.

"Don't fucking touch me Ty, I dont want you to call me, text me, touch me, and I want yo shit out my house and your key on my dresser by inna morning, better yet, I want it out tonight." she looked at me with this look in her eyes that showed multiple emotions. I released her arm and she left followed by Jada.

"Where I'm gone go Elizabeth?" I yelled behind her.

"Bitch that's not my problem, ask one of yo hoes" she said without turning around.

"Wasn't that easy?" Ashely said in my ear.

"What the fuck you mean easy?"

"Now you don't have to worry bout tell her."

"Look Ashley, I need to make things right with my baby." I said going to my car, leaving her on the stairs.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I couldn't believe Tyler was still fucking over me with Ashely. It broke by heart that I took his side when my mama had told me that he wasn't any good. Rest in Peace her soul, she was right about everything she said about him. I promised myself that wasn't going back on nothing I said about that being Tyler last chance. I did everything I could to make our relationship work but he acted as if he did give a fuck about me at all. I went to my car car and told Jada to follow me home.