Good Morning Ms. Thomas!

Another update for y'all! The book gettin good I see.

Anyways y'all need to start voting, I have almost 1.5k readers with 60 something votes. Y'all gottah do better than that.

I need y'all to comment too. Interact with me!

But Enjoy!

.Koolaid.

Jada P.O.V

After the party was over pulled KJ to the side, because I needed to get the understanding to why he had Chris working for him.

"What's up?" He said walking to my car.

"Why you got Chris working for you?" I asked straight up. I don't have the patience for being around the bushes, I need my questions answered.

"He Anit held captive, he asked to work!" KJ answered frowning.

"I thought you had sense enough to know how to say no!" I said, he had the nerve to be getting mad, when it wasn't his place to get mad.

"I'm sorry, you want me to fire him?" He asked.

"Nahh, keep his ass there."i said getting in my car. KJ walked to Lizzie, who was waiting on him to finish his conversation with me.

"See you later boo!" I said, pulling
off.

I went home, making it there in about 10 minutes. Walking into the house everything was dark. I turned in the switch in the living room. Proceeding to my room, I seen the door crack open, so I peeped. I could believe what seen.

I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or get mad.

"What the hell yo nasty ass doing in here?" I said opening the door. He didn't know what to do, that only made me want to laugh more. He tried to say something, but nothing wanted to come on.

"Chris you beating yo dick, and watching porn! What's wrong with you?" I said, trying to control the urge to laugh.

"I told you not to leave!" He said, putting his stuff up.

"Go wash yo hands, and take this shit off this T.V" he did as he was told. I took off my clothes getting ready to take a shower.

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom until Chris came in.

"Gimmie a kiss!" He said.

"No, we not alright!" I said pushing him off me. He must've forgot about our episode before I left, or thought I was stupid.

"I'm sorry."

"Alright, can you leave, and let me bathe." I tried to ask politely but he insisted upon trying to kiss me.

"Chris, please move." I tried to push him, but he didn't bulge. Be grabbed my hands pressing me against the sink.

"I'm sorry Jada!" He said kissing my neck. I didn't feel like being bothered with him, especially since I found out he was pushing work for Kj, like a ass hole.

"Alright, gone head!" I said, looking at him with a serious expression. I guess he got it this time because he left.

King P.O.V

After the party was over, me and Liz went to my house. The ride to my house was quick and quite, mostly because Liz was sleep. Making it home, I carried Liz from the car, to the house.

I went to the living room so I could call chris.

"What's up bruh?" He said.

"Shit, why you Anit come to the party?"