Kiss me!

The house in the mm is Kings mother house.

How y'all think I been doing so far?

What happen to my votes and comments?

Y'all follow me on Wattpad.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Koolaid
Enjoy!

Elizabeth P.O.V

King was at church with his family so I called Jada to come and talked to me. I was called off today and I was soo bored. When Jada knocked at the door I went to open it.

"What you doing up in this house by yourself? Watching porn? Playing with vibraters?" Jada said coming into the house.

"Girl none of that. I'm scared to ask what you do with your spare time." I said

"Girl don't ask!" She said laughing, taking her a seat in the living room.

"Tyler been trying to talk to you?" She said.

"He texted me yesterday while I was with Jr, but I never texted back" I said going to the kitchen to make me and her a egg sandwich.

"What he said?" She said coming in the kitchen.

"He was saying how sorry he was and that he underestimated me. He was saying booku shit." I said taking out the eggs, butter, and bread.

"What you and Jr did Friday?" She said texting, most like it was Chris.

"It was Jr, Kamron, and I. we went to...." she cut me off.

"Who the hell his Kamron?"

"His 6 year old son. And he is too handsome."

"Okay, what y'all did?" She gestured for me to continue.

"We went to cold stone for ice cream, then we went to Celebration Station, we end up making a bet so I had to give him kisses and he had to cook for me." I said slightly blushing.

"It's was just you and him here or his kid was with him." she asked putting her phone down giving me her full attention once again.

"No we took him home when his mom called for him."

"So you met his baby mama?" She asked with a amused expression on her face.

"Yeah, she cool." I said stirring the eggs.

" I want sweet tea." she said referring to her choice of drink.

"What kind of kiss did y'all have?" She added.

"At first it was just a regular kiss, but then it became a little more than that." I explained, while putting the eggs on the sandwich with cheese.

"Girl what you mean a little bit more? Y'all started fucking on this table?" She asked looking at the table, disgusted.

"No girl." I shook my head

"Oh okay good."

After I cleaned the skillet I sat at the table with her, eating my sandwich.

"So how you been doing with the whole situation?" She asked getting serious.

"I spend a lot of time working or talking to Jr, so I don't really think about it, he just don't effect me much."

"I meant to ask you, what's going on with y'all? Y'all together? Or what?"

"Who?" I asked confused.