The Kind of Lifestyle You Live!

Jada P.O.V

Devin had been busy recently handling business with the warehouse being closed and all and him being the only head handling things. He had been handling things on his own for a months.He still found a little time for me thou but it wasn't much, I wasnt trippin thou. Kj was still in Jail and next week was trial. Elizabeth was handling her business as a step mother. She had been taking care of Kam the pass month and it wasnt hard in her. I helped her when she was working but Kam missed his daddy.

Today Devin wanted give stuff a rest for today and chill with me. He was on the way to my house. He helped me pay for it and i appreciated that so much. He wasnt my man but he also knew not to play with me.

A knock on the door got me out my thoughts.

"Whats up sexy?" Devin said, walking in after I opened the door. He hugged me and kissed my lips.

"Hey handsome!" I said kissing him back. He was smiling the whole way to the couch. He leaned back resting his arms on the top of the leather furniture.

"What you was doing in here?" He asked.

"Nothin, on instagram. I didnt know yall Assistant was pregnant." She had just recently followed me on instagram. I knew she wasn't really work anymore since Devin didnt really need on.

"I didn't know neither, how you know?" He asked. I grabbed my phone from off the table where I put it when he knocked. I sat onside of him and he looked over ny shoulder while i was looking for the Assistant picture.

"See. She said 'I Love this baby, hope its a girl!' She anit even showing that much thou." I said pointing at her stomach area.

"Ooh shit check her out. She still on payroll. So she banking for her baby." He said, getting up and going into the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked from the couch, not feeling like following him.

"Cause KJ anit want her to be unemployed. And he say we might need her soon." He responded.

"Oh that was nice of his incarcerated ass." I said pulling my legs up on the couch. After scrolling on instagram I locked my iPhone and put it on the coffee table. Devin came out the kitchen with two big ass sandwiches and some chips with one of my Arizona Teas. This big head fucker had me fucked up.

"So you gone just drink my shit?" I asked him, moving my legs so he can sit down.

"Stop cursing girl."

"Fuck. Shit. Bitch. Hoe. Dick!" I wanted to see what he was gone say since he wanted to be big shit.

"Stop cursing Jay. Shit anit cute." He said frowning up at me.

"When I started listening to you?"

"Aye! Chris not in this body. And I'm scared of yo crazy ass. Stop cursing before  we have a problem." He said, he stop eating and looked at me, daring me to say something else.

"Bet." I removed myself from the couch, getting my phone and went upstairs to my room. I wasn't mad, I just was bout to give him the silent treatment. Thats all

"JAY!" He yelled from downstairs. A couple seconds later I heard his foot step on the stair case. I didnt answer him and he called my names a few more time before going back downstairs. When he came back he had a knife to get into the door.

"Why you playing with me bruhh?" He said when he came in the room. I flipped over and laid on my stomach, trying to hide that I was laughing. Seconds later I felt his heavy body laying around me.

"Get off me!" I tried and successful sounded mad.

"I made you mad bae?" He spoke into my ear. His body was heavy but I kinda like our current position. I decided against answering his question. He raised off ne abd flipped me over so he could see my face.

"Why you playing games?" He asked. I kelp a straight face for a minute, but I couldn't hold my laugh for to long.

"Childish!" He started laughing with me.

Elizabeth P.O.V

Kamron and I been kicking it a lot lately, after he got over his lil madness and start talking to me again. Jr had spoiled the hell out of him, the boy say he miss his daddy everyday. We talked to Jr on the phone everyday. The court had offered him five years if he pleaded Guilty, but he insisted that he took it to trial.

I honestly thought that was a stupid decision, but it was his life. I wanted to be that time of women and wait on him but I knew I couldn't do Five years so i know i wouldn't be able to deal with him having more than that.

I was in my room when Kamron walked in and got in the bed with me.

"You sleepy baby boy?" I asked him as he cuddled under me. I played in his soft lil locks of hair.

"Our Father, who are in heaven, hollow be you name your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us for our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. For tho power thou glory for ever and ever. And I pray you bring my paw back to Me and Liz. In Jesus name I pray." He said opening his eyes after he finished.

"Amen." I repeated after him. He started smiling afterwards.

"I love you Liz." He said give me a huge.

"I love you too! So much." I huged him back. He laid back down and closed his eyes. Kamron had nobody else other than his Daddy and I. His mama was tripping and Jr wanted Alicia to have nothing to do with Kamron. I had to look out for him, he wasn't a bad child so it wasnt hard. I knew he had a lot going on with his mama leaving him, his grandmother dying, and now his daddy was in jail. He a strong lil guy if you was to ask me.

King P.O.V

I was in my bunk chillin and thinking about the stupid shit that got me in here. Elizabeth was looking out for my lil one. I couldn't deny that it took a women to take on responsibilities like that.

Erica had just recently wrote me.

Hey KJ, I heard you was in Jail so i got you mailing information from Devin. I know i shouldn't till you this while your in Jail but Im Pregnant. Ive been pregnant for a month. Im not telling you this for anything, its actually for the opposite reason. I dont want my child around the kind of lifestyle you live and I don't want him or her to feel the way Kamron do.

Its nothing against you KJ I swear, but I think its best that you not tamper in my child life and bribd sadness to my child. Once your life its straight it may be okay but as of now I think i want to raise him/her alone.

   Sincerely,

                 Erica, your Assistant!

Being honest I know I'm not a perfect ass dude but I'm a A1 ass nigga when it came to my kids. I was kinda feeling some kind of way about her not me around my seed. It was fucked up. But I couldn't do shit about it while I was in here. But I'll be handling it when I get on the street.

Elizabeth prolly wont be happy about the shit so she gone find out on her own.

I know it was a short chapter. But i have three test in the morning so I have to cut it shorter than I wanted to. But Tap the Star and Vote.