Whats her Medical History?

Hey readers, how y'all doing? Okay just because this book just started on New Years I'm going to update a lot. I need y'all to Vote, comment, and share! I want to know what y'all think of the chapters!
Thanks, Koolaid

Enjoy!
________________________

King P.O.V

After clearing out the trap house on Monet I got my money but I would need to get a new Trap house in the area and send workers in. I went back to my mama house to pick up Kam. When I made it to my mama house my Daddy was there.

"What's up Pops?" I said walking in the house seeing him chillin on the couch watching TV.

"What's up J.R?"

"Nothing much, trying to make money."

"All the money you have, you should be ready to retire." My pops was in the game once before until he thought he was set to get out the game. My pops was a player so it was expensive to have two women. All that I know about the dope game come from him when I was younger. I don't want Kam to be like me or have knowledge of how to do anything like this, I want my son to have a legit career, but I needed to make sure I had money to provide him with to do that, that's why I'm not ready to leave the game yet.

"Nahh, pops I haven't reached my goal yet."

"Don't get to comfortable J.R"

"I'm not Pops!"

"Kam in the bed with yo mama."

"Okay pops take care." I said going to my mama room.

My mama was sitting up in the bed reading a book and Kam was laying on his stomach sleep.

"How long have he been sleep ma?" She looked up from her book.

"I laid him down about a hour ago."

"He was bad?"

"No he played with BJ until Kacey left then he was under me."

"Oh, well I'll be by to get you in the morning."

"Where I'm going?"

"To the mall."

"Why?"

"You got a lot of questions mama."

"Don't play with me boy, you not to old for me to whoop your ass." I picked up Kam and laid him on my shoulder.

"Good night ma' I love you."

"Love you to KJ." I laid Kam on the back seat of the car and drove us home.

When I woke up I brushed my teeth and went to Kam room to get him up but he wasn't in his room. I checked his bathroom but he wasn't in there either. I walked to the kitchen and seen him and Devin in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Good morning daddy!" Kam said.

"Morning Kam Kam." I said getting a bowl for me some cereal.

"What the business is?" Devin said getting up to wash him and Kam bowl out.

"Nothing really, Imma go and get my mama so she can go with me and Kam to the mall." Devin worked for me but we got in the game together, he was something like a best friend, that's why he was the only person outside of my family that knew where I lived.

"You Anit have to invite me bitch!" He said getting out two little Debbie cakes out the cabinet for Kam and him.

"Watch your mouth round Kam bruhh! And don't you got'ah go to Morgan City and New Orleans today?"