Whats the Problem?

Elizabeth P.O.V

"Good Afternoon, Dr. Riley" I said walking into the nurse station putting my bag under my desk.

"Good Afternoon Nurse Elizabeth, how are you today?" He ask questioningly. I guess he was wondering why I was so happy.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm well."

"Who's been discharged?" I asked grabbing the charts to see who my patients was for today.

"The patient in room 314 was discharged earlier this morning."

"Wonderful." I said login in to the computer. The buzzer went off for room 312 and I answered "Yes"

"King Cooper is woke!"

"Thanks." I went to the room I saw Dr. Riley go to, knocking before going in.

"Excuse me Dr. Riley, but the patient in room 312 is woke"

"Okay I'll come when in finished in here" I left out the room getting the chart for King. Entering the room I seen his family all standing over him, talking

"Hi, how are you feeling?" I asked seeing him turn to look at me.

"Thirsty"

"I'll get you something to drink"

King P.O.V

"What happened?" I asked my mama. She was standing over me, tears rolling down her face.

"You was in a coma Jr" she said.

"Why?"

"When you was shot, they did a surgery to remove the bullilet and you went into a coma." The Nurse came in with the water handing it to me.

"You look familiar." I said looking her in the face, like I didn't know her.

"I know she do, You was flirting with her when mama was in the hospital." Kacey said.

"I did that?" I asked the nurse smiling.

"Yes you did."

"I'm just playing I know who you is Nurse Elizabeth, long time no see." My mama started laughing.

"Lord only my child would come out of a coma flirting with the Nurse. Excuse his lack of sense" Elizabeth just looked at me smiling. I can tell she was kinda feeling me but she was playing game.

"Don't worry mama, I'm not interested" she said laughing with my mama.

"She can be yo mama, if you gave me a lil chance"

"I'll pass" she said doing something with the monitor that was beeping on the left side of the bed. Someone knocked on the door and the Doctor came into the room, that man always happy and smiling and shit.

"How you doing Mr. Cooper?" He said taking out a light flashing it in my eyes.

"I'm okay, how about you Doc?" I said siting up in the bed.

"I'm well." He said.

"We gone keep you on watch a little bit longer to see if you'll be okay on your own"

"Okay"

"Nurse, we can take the IV, sense he's woke."

"Yes sir" she said leaving out the room and he walked out behind her."

"Sense you up I'll go home and take a bath, come on Kacey" My mama said getting up from the sofa. I know she was tired of being up here with me and I know she hadn't been home.