Chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Emi's POV*

"Rin! I don't wanna go on the plane anymore! Take me back!" I whined, clutching onto Rin's arm for dear life.

"Calm down, Emi. Everything will be fine," Rin grumbled. It was the early hours of Monday morning and we were at the airport waiting for our plane.

"I don't want to die!" I frowned.

"Its your fault for watching that Plane accident documentary!" He groaned."Honestly, we will be fine. The chances of us crashing is extremely slim,"

"What If the engines fail? What if we run out of fuel? What If a bird flies into the propeller? WHAT ABOUT THE POOR BIRD?!" I shivered at my thoughts. Why did Hikaru have to book a plane anyway? I would have much preferred a ship. With a ship, Rin could be my life boat If we get stranded.

"Come on, stop thinking about what might happen, Think about when we get there." He grinned, trying to brush off my frozen state.

"I guess so..." I took a deep breath. Suddenly, there was a loud beeping noise.

"Flights to Sydney, Australia are leaving in 30 minutes. Please start boarding immediately If you have not done so," A female's voice echoed through the hall we were standing in.

"Come on, lets go and board the plane," Rin grabbed my hand and started walking quickly towards the plane that I had been dreading the whole morning.

Somehow, we both made it on board, despite the countless people pushing and shoving us around like rag dolls. Having a muscular boyfriend comes in handy sometimes, though. We finally sat in our seats and took a breather.

"That took way more effort than intended," Rin sighed, melting into his seat. Luckily, he preferred the seat nearest the middle, so I could sit at the window.

"At least you weren't the one being dragged," I chuckled.

"At least you weren't the one wasting your energy pushing past millions of people," He replied.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I stuck my tongue out at him and turned towards the window.

"You should probably get some sleep," Rin patted my head and slipped a pillow between my head and the seat.

"Shouldn't you sleep? You didn't sleep last night," I frowned. He had stayed up packing all night because of such short notice.

"Nah, you need it more, besides If I went to sleep I think you would go into a panic attack because of a little bit of turbulence," He laughed.

"S-Shut up," I pouted, closing my eyes. "You better not be grumpy when I wake up,"

"Yeah, Yeah," He shrugged.

"Wake me up when we get to Australia," I yawned, as my mind went hazy and I was in darkness.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sounds of mumbling and someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Rin grinning.

"We're here," He smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Its 9pm here," He replied. I sat up and stretched, whilst rubbing my eyes. It was pitch black here, which made me want to get to the hotel and relax even more. Everyone started getting out of their seats and grabbing their bags from the overhead cabinets.

"Come on, lets go," Rin grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me over towards the exit. As soon as we exited the plane, I felt a gush of fresh air fill my nose. I breathed in slowly, and then turned to Rin and grinned.