Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Emi's POV*

"Let me have my milkshake back!" I whined as Nagisa held it up in the air, laughing at my countless attempts to reach it. 

"Nuh-uh!" He waved it around, pretending to drop it off of the roof many times. "Not until you tell me where I can buy that candy!"

"I already told you, it isn't sold in Japan," I sighed, looking at the carton of glory in his hands. All I wanted was my damn milkshake. "Order it online."

"but I can't wait that long!" He cried, pouting like a child.

"Nagisa, It would ship here in less than a week, now give Emi her milkshake." Rei shook his head as he grabbed the carton from Nagisa's tight grasp.

"Thanks," I chuckled, as Rei reunited me with my baby. "No one will take you away from me again, my poor milkshake."

"You're becoming insane," Kiyo spoke up, pointing her finger at me. "I was supposed to be the one to name their foods,"

"I know I am becoming deluded," I held my head with my free hand, breathing heavily. "What If I fail my exams and I become homeless and have millions of cats to comfort my loneliness?!"

"I'll join you next year If that happens, we're in this together, brother." She put her hand on my shoulder as we carried out our courageous speech of how we will fail at life. Everyone other than me and Kiyo shook their heads in disapproval, looking at us as If we were insane, whereas Haru was just staring at his lunch, eating every now and again. 

"Chill, when I pass my exams, I'm gonna own a mansion and you can work for me!" Nagisa cheered. "You will still be out on the streets for a year though, Emi."

"Gee, thanks for the motivational speech from you, Nagisa." I laughed sarcastically. "You watch If you fail your exams now,"

"I'll still be ok! I'll live with Rei~" He hummed. "Right, Rei-chan?~"

"Why would I let you live in my house?" Rei asked, raising an eyebrow. I looked around and noticed that a familiar face had not joined us yet.

"So, before this conversation gets heated, I'm going  to try and find Makoto, he said he would join us today," I got up and turned my body towards the rooftop doors. "I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye!" They all waved as I shut the door behind me. 

"I'll come with you"

"D-Don't scare me like that, Haru!" I stuttered as Haru appeared right beside me. "Where do you think he will be?"

"I saw him walking off towards his locker." Haru replied, pointing in the direction of the lockers. 

"Lets go, then!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. "If you wanna come with, keep up!"

Even If I was trying to jog, Haru was tall enough to keep up with me walking. 

"It's weird, I used to be taller than you but now you can keep up with me walking whilst I'm running," I laughed as we came round the corner. 

"That's what happens when you grow older," He shrugged, looking down at me. 

"Yeah yeah, whatever smart ass," I winked as we came towards Makoto's locker, and surprisingly he wasn't there. 

"Lets check his locker," Haru automatically started going through his locker. 

"H-Haru! We can't go searching through his things without his permission!" I pulled on Haru's blazers, trying to get his  hand away from the locker.