Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*Emi's POV*

"Rin, what If they don't like me?" I asked nervously, twiddling my thumbs in the car. He looked at me with a smile.

"They won't like you, they will love you," He winked, making me blush. "Anyway, we are nearly there, so there is no turning back, right?"

"Yeah," I looked down and started fiddling with my skirt to try and distract myself. Just a few hours ago, Rin said we were going to meet his guardians when he was in Australia, Russell and Lori.

~A Few Hours Ago~

"Hey, Rin, I'm gonna start the article so If you need me I'll be in my room!" I shouted, pulling my Macbook from out of the suitcase.

"No can do," He appeared in the doorway, all dressed up, ready to go out.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously, inspecting his clothing.

"You mean where are we going?" He smirked. "I called Russell and Lori. Turns out they are free today, so I was hoping you would come with me,"

"I-I'd love to! but what am I going to wear?! They were your guardians when you were here, right? What If I embarrass myself? What If-" I was cut off by Rin putting his finger to my lips.

"They will love you, I promise," He gave me a warm, affectionate smile. "Wear anything, they honestly won't mind,"

"O-ok," I smiled nervously back, as I got up and started looking through my wardrobe.

"We are leaving in an hour, so be ready by then," He grinned, before shutting my door. I sighed and flopped onto my bed.

"Well, that's one way to make me hella nervous..." I whispered to myself, as thoughts swirled in my mind.

~Present~

So now, me and Rin were in the car on our way to their house. I decided to put my hair up in a bun, and picked out a random black skater skirt and blouse from my wardrobe.

Rin looked at me and saw my nervous figure, so he put his hand on mine and intertwined our fingers. "You're worrying way too much, they are laid back people,"

"Sorry, I can't help it..." I laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of my head.

"Now you know how I felt when I met your parents," He laughed.

"B-but you were so composed?!" I looked at him with shock.

"I'm just good at being composed," He winked.

"Sure, Rin..." I held back my laughter and whispered under my breath. "You forgot all the times you cried like a little baby."

"What?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Pfft, nothing." I smiled like a little kid whilst pulling up to a house.

"Whatever, we are here," Rin got out of the car and opened the door for me, holding out his hand. I gladly took it, and looked at the little, adorable house in front of me.

'So this is where Rin grew up, huh...' I thought to myself. 'So... So cute!'

Suddenly, the door opened, and a dog came running up to me, which knocked me over. It started licking my face, which made me giggle, so I rubbed its head whilst smiling.

"Winnie!" I heard a call from a woman with a strong Australian accent. Rin quickly picked up Winnie and laughed, whilst helping me up. I quickly brushed my skirt off and smiled.

"Welcome back, Rin!" Another voice called. I looked towards the door to see a woman and man, grinning widely at us. The woman had blonde hair and big green eyes, whereas the man had light ash brown hair and grey eyes. They looked like a really adorable couple, which made me want to squeal.

"Lori, Russell!" Rin started speaking English to them. He started walking towards them, so I followed him immediately.

"How have you been? and who is this lovely girl?" Lori smiled at me, holding her hand out. I shook it and smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Emi Tachibana." I introduced myself whilst bowing.

"Oh! Hello Emi! You look exactly as Rin described you!" Russell nodded, giving me a grin. "Please, come on in, both of you."

We both stepped into the house, as I automatically took in the amazing aroma. I looked on the walls to see pictures of Rin and the little family across the walls, which brought a big smile to my face. We all sat around a table, which had delicious looking food on it, which made me look in amazement.

"Please, help yourself," Lori grinned at me, so I nodded in return.

"Thank you," I replied as we all started talking.

"So, you finally got a girlfriend, eh?" Russell patted Rin on his back, making him flinch forwards. "You are very lucky to have such a polite, kind girl,"

"Honestly, I think I'm lucky," I giggled, looking at Rin's embarrassed face.

"Look! Rin's blushing! Quick get a camera!" Lori ushered Russell, which made me laugh and Rin turned to them with an unamused face. Before Rin could say anything, the couple started firing questions at us.

"So, How did you two meet?" Lori leaned in and put her elbows on the table, cradling her face with her hands, whilst her eyes lit up with excitement.

"We met on my first day of school in Japan," I blushed, as they both listened attentively. "Somehow, we both collided with each other and fell."

"I mean, we met then, but we first had a conversation when you were meeting Kou outside Samezuka and I invited you inside," Rin smiled.

"Oh yeah! and then you offered me an ice cream because you bought way too much," I laughed." I also beat you when we ran to the pool,"

"Hey! I let you win," He huffed, folding his arms, which made me giggle.

"Rin, you're such a baby," I reached up and started pulling his cheeks as he started to try and pull my hands away.

"Geft Owffm Myuuee," He whined, as his complaints came out as muffles. I looked to my left and realized Lori and Russell were taking a video of the whole thing. Before I could say anything, Rin looked at them and went a deep red.

"You two are so cute! We all need a family photo!" Lori looked like she was about to burst with excitement.

"F-Family?" I thought as me and Rin were ushered over towards a wall whilst Russell set up the camera.

Rin entwined his fingers into mine and held me close as Lori stood by me. As Russell was fiddling with the camera, Lori whispered. "Take care of our boy, ok? You are doing an amazing job already, I couldn't ask for anymore,"

"I will," I nodded, smiling at her as Russell quickly got into his place, holding Winnie in his arms.

"Everyone smile!" He grinned.

"Cheese!"

.

.

.

A/N: Going through all of the past events in the story made me want to laugh and cry at the same time XD I can't believe I've gotten so far with this book, honestly. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting ^o^ It makes my day when I see positive comments and even messages on my profile, It means so much ^u^

I hope I can get further with you guys and write lots of fan fictions in the coming months, or even years! :D

Thank you, until next time~ ToxicWolf

Details:

MY SNAPCHAT: rinsbitch