Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Emi's POV*

"Kaia?" I whispered under my breath as she looked at me and winked. In return, I grinned back, not knowing how to feel.

"Please, take that spare seat by Haruka!" Miss Amakata smiled, pointing towards the seat in front of Haru. Everyone started chuckling under their breath, presumably because she called him 'Haruka'.

Everyone started instantly talking, as two girls walked up to Kaia with big grins on their faces. "H-Hello Miss Redwood,"

"Please, call me Kaia, I'm your classmate now, right?" She hummed. I watched her as she began to greet everyone, occasionally looking around and smiling.

I sighed as I placed my pen down and put my head on the desk. "This is going to be a long day,"

"Who is she?" Makoto poked my back, raising his eyebrows. "Is she famous or something?"

"Do you not read magazines or newspapers, or even check the news or watch the TV?" I asked, turning around sluggishly to face him. He shook his head questionably as I muttered in disapproval. "She is a famous model from Australia, and she also does adverts and little things for her acting career,"

"I would have expected you to run up to her with open arms, how come your still sat here?" He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Isn't this a good chance to get an interview?"

"Do you ever listen when I talk to you?" I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows. He noticed my annoyance and put his hands up as If to surrender.

"I'm sorry! I normally do, infact I love it when you seem happy, although the past week has been stressful," He looked down frowning, which made me remember the events that had happened and to instantly regret what I said.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that," I sulked, turning around. 

"It's ok," He smiled, continuously ruffling my hair. "Besides, It was rude of me not to listen to you,"

"You are way too forgiving, " I sighed, faceplanting on the desk once more. "This is what scares me,"

"Don't worry about me," He replied, chuckling a little. Although he saw it as a joke, I really did mean it. What If someone uses it to their advantage and walks all over him like Mitsuko did? Why doesn't he take anything seriously anymore?

"I'm your sister, I have a right to worry," I scowled as scenarios and thoughts whirled through my mind. 

'He has so much potential, so why can't he just look out for himself a little bit more? He acts happy and kind all of the time, but how? So much has happened to him over the past year, but he is still the happy big brother anyone could have asked for. I wish he could just...' I was snapped out of my thoughts when Makoto decided to start shaking me vigorously.

"Emi! Are you there? You're eyes are blank. Are you ok?" He asked quickly, waving his hand in front of my face. 

"Yeah... I'm fine.. I'll be right back..." I said monotonously and stood up. 

"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly. 

"Too the bathroom," I walked off and opened the classroom door, sneakily slipping out of the class. I ran down the corridor and took a deep breath. I walked into the bathroom slowly and shut the door behind me, checking that no one was in there. 

Luckily, no one was in any of the stalls or bathrooms, so I was alone. "tsk, Makoto you idiot,"

I walked over to the sinks and splashed my face with water, trying to snap out of my mood, but to no avail. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair all messed up from Makoto's ruffling, causing me to slump in annoyance.

I quickly fixed my hair and left it down, brushing my hands through it. Then a thought came to mind that made my eyes widen. 

'Where am I going to go when school ends?' I asked myself. ' I know I'm already writing for a popular magazine, but I have no idea about school' 

I groaned, irritated. There were only a couple of weeks left until the third years graduated, including me, but what do I do? Should I stay in school? Should I stop school?

'I haven't got a damn idea...' I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

I face planted onto my bed as soon as I got in from school. I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to do, and where I was going to go. 'If Makoto goes to Tokyo... that means he will be leaving me by myself, without a school or job!'

I rolled around on my bed for a little, trying to think of something that I could do. ' I would apply for a university... but which one? and would I even pass the entrance exams? What If its too late?'

Suddenly, a light knock came from my door, and Makoto walked through, holding a letter out to me. "There is mail for you,"

"Well you're holding out a letter to me, it's kinda obvious," I laughed, taking it from his hand. "It's probably just an advertisement or something," I threw the letter onto my desk, as I sighed in frustration. 

"Well, you never know what it is!" He chirped before walking back out of my room. "I'll be downstairs If you need me!" 

"Ok!" I shouted back, looking at the big pile of textbooks on the floor. "I should probably start studying..."

Before I could start, there was a sudden knock at the door, which made me even more irritated."I'm tryna' study here!"

I stomped down the stairs to see Makoto standing by the door, greeting someone. 

"Yo, Emi!" I heard and instantly knew who it was. 

"Rin! Wait how come you're here? I thought we were going to meet up tomorrow?" I asked curiously as we both made our way upstairs. 

"I have some... news," He looked as If he was trying to cover his excited expression, but was failing miserably. 

"What is it?" I grinned as we both sat down on my bedroom floor. "Did you get a new record? Did you make a new friend? I hear that is hard for you these day," I winked as he rolled his eyes. "Am I getting closer? What if it's about Kou? Did She-"

"I got scouted," He breathed, letting all of his excitement out. My eyes widened as I flung myself into his arms.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!" I chuckled, snuggling up to his chest. "This is so great! I think I'm probably more excited that you are, haha~"

"Thank you," He smiled a genuine smile, staring at me with his affectionate, caring eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my head.

"You know, when I first met you, you were a badass, shark-toothed thug," I laughed, making him frown at me. "Now that I really know you, under that is a soft, little fuzzy baby shark,"

"What makes you think that? I can still be badass," He huffed, and then came to a realisation and looked at me. "Wait, shark?"

"What about Sharky-poo, sound better?" I teased, making him growl. "Ok ok, I'll stop-"

He suddenly pinned me to the floor, holding both of my arms with his hands."You know what happens when you get on a shark's bad side?"

"They get bitten~"

___________________________________________________

A/N: I saw the chance and took it, oops

You can imagine what happens next, It's up to all of you perverted people ;3

I have a feeling the story is going to end soon, and I could make a sequel, but I don't know yet. It all depends how the story ends, and I have a few endings that could happen. I don't know, my brain hurts thinking about it xD

Anyway, until next time! ~ToxicWolf

SNAPCHAT: rinsbitch

IG: DiabolikWolf