Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Emi's POV

*Dream*

"where am i?" I thought. I suddenly looked around, seeing pieces of artwork on the walls. They looked so familiar, but I just couldn't remember where I had seen them before. I walked down the stairs and outside. The place looked like a house, but it was pretty fancy. I suddenly heard a childs voice.

"Mommy!" It shouted. I turned around and a little girl hugged my legs. She had light brown hair, and striking red eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't thin-," I was cut off by the girl pulling on my dress. 

"Lets go into our new house!" She giggled, taking my hand and dragging me into the house. I definitely don't know this girl, but her voice and face looks really familiar. 

"New house?" I asked, looking around.

"Yeah, You and daddy bought this house!" She grinned up at me. "You said I could even pick my own room!"

"Where is daddy?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Am I dreaming? I should probably play along anyway. 

"He is coming soon!" The girl ran upstairs.

I looked around the house. It was a very modern style. The sofa's were white and black, and there were different pieces of artwork hanged on the walls. I walked into the kitchen, and looked out of the window. The view was beautiful. A golden beach was right outside of our house, with the ocean waved lapping at the shore.

"I'm home!" A voice called out. I walked towards the door and I gasped. Why is this happening? Is this real? I've got to be dreaming.

"Don't look so shocked, Its me, Rin, your husband?" He chuckled, coming closer to me. By his side was a boy who looked about 7. He has dark maroon hair and bright green eyes.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. 

"Daddy!" The girl came running down the spiral staircase. For some reason, a warm feeling made its way into my stomach. The girl ran up to him and Rin picked her up.

"Welcome home, Emi," He smiled. Before I could react, a blaze of fire surrounded me. I gasped and fear overwhelmed me. 

"Rin!" I called out. I saw a figure through the fire, and I didn't know who it was until she came closer. A murderous grin spread across her face. A blood soaked knife was in her other hand.

"Mitsuko," I whispered under my breath. 

"Die," She evilly laughed, bringing the knife up. It all happened in slow motion. I could hear the screams of my friends, all of the cries and pain hung to their voices.

"STOP!" I squinted my eyes shut, waiting for the impact.

*Dream End*

I jumped up from my bed, screaming. My breathing was heavy and I felt sick. 

"Whats wrong?!" Makoto burst into the room and rushing over to me.

"Sorry, just a nighmare," I could feel my palms sweating. 

"Are you ok?" He asked, looking worried.

"Yeah, I think so," I closed my eyes and put my head into my hands. Mitsuko's murderous face wouldn't go out of my mind. What If my dreams were trying to tell me something? Don't be stupid. Mitsuko wouldn't do that, even If she did hate my guts, or would she go that far?