Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Emi's POV*

Tears welled up in my eyes. What happened to the caring Makoto I knew?

"How dare he," Haru looked really pissed. I've never saw Haru like this.

"I-it's fine, he may have had a bad day, right?" I stuttered, wiping my eyes from the tears that threatened to fall.

"Thats no excuse though," He calmed a little, though his fists were still balled up.

"Lets just leave him for now," I frowned.

"Ok, well I'll see you tomorrow at school," Haru gave me a small smile.

"See you later," I returned the smile as he walked up to his house.

I got home quickly and as I expected, the house was a mess. I quickly changed into my PJ's and started washing the dirty dishes. Since I slept at Rins place, Makoto has been left to do the cleaning, but I guess he was too busy.

I finished cleaning the dishes and sighed to myself. It was now 8:30PM so I decided to go to my room and do homework. I fished my laptop out from under my bed and started. I suddenly got a text.

Emi,

Can I come over for a little bit? Momotarou and Ai have officially "claimed" my room.

Sharky Poo.

I chuckled to myself and thought of a reply.

Emi: Isn't it a little late?

Sharky Poo: Its never too late to come and see you ;)

Emi: Fine Fine, come over :)

Sharky Poo: I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

I smiled to myself and carried on with my work. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and swung the door open to see Rin smirking down at me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Why hello there," He had a big grin on his face. I let him into the house and he frowned.

"Where is Makoto? Its like 9 at night, shouldn't he be home?"

"He... I don't know where he is," I sighed. We both sat down on the couch.

"Wait... Makoto? Normally he would tell you where he is," Rin looked at me curiously.

"Well...," Tears surfaced and Rin hugged me.

"What did Makoto do?" He said calmly, but I could hear a hint of anger in his voice.

"He has changed. He wasn't at school today, and he didn't return my calls or texts so I got really worried. After swim practice, me and Haru walked home together and we both saw Makoto. I- I might have upset him when I shouted at him, but he ignored both me and Haru... I- I don't know what to do," I let my tears fall down my cheeks. Rin rubbed my back and comforted me.

"Makoto would never intentionally insult or ignore you or Haru" Rin frowned. "When he gets back, I'll talk to him,"

"What If he doesn't come back?" I snuggled into Rins chest whilst my tears continuously falled.

"Then I'll go and find him," Rin smiled at me whilst wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Why do you always know what to say at bad times?"

"I don't, Its just how you interpret it," He pulled me even closer. "For now, lets watch movies until Makoto gets back,"

"Ok," I sniffled, as Rin wiped my tears away from my cheeks.

"You look a lot better when you aren't crying,"

"Shh you," I chuckled.

We both picked a movie and started watching it. I felt my eyelids get heavy, and before I knew it, I had fell asleep in Rins arms.

*TimeSkip*

I woke up and heard talking. I opened my eyes and Rin wasn't on the couch with me anymore. I shot up and the talking got louder. I quickly followed the talking and I was right outside Makoto's bedroom.

"Why Makoto?" I heard Rins voice, and he sounded angry.

"This doesn't involve you!" I heard Makoto shout. I slammed the door open to see Rin and Makoto threateningly close to eachother.

"Both of you, STOP." Venom was laced in my voice.

"Emi, go back to sleep," Rin smiled at me. Makoto huffed and smirked.

"You really think she will go back to sleep?"

"What is going on?" I asked.

"Me and Rin are just having a little chat," Makoto smirked.

"Why did you hurt Emi?" Rins voice lowered as he stepped closer to Makoto.

"Because she hurt me," Makoto shouted back to him. Rin raised his fist so I jumped at his arm and grabbed it.

"Emi?" Rin looked at me.

"STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled. Before I could finish, Makoto punched Rin in the stomach. I gasped as me and Rin went crashing to the ground.

"Makoto stop!" I cried. Rin shook his head in pain.

"Mitsuko told me everything that you did to her," Makoto lowered his voice and balled his fists up.

"I didn't do anything! What the hell has she said to you!" I got up and slapped him. " Would you really believe her over your own sister?!"

"You sent her to the hospital Emi! She nearly died! She wouldn't lie about that!" Makoto yelled at me.

"She would lie about that," Rin mumbled, still leaning against the wall holding his stomach.

"She told me what you did to her too!" Makoto shouted at Rin.

"What? I didn't do anything to her!" Rin shouted back, as he struggled to get up.

"Mitsuko gave me that scratch the day we had a joint practice with Samezuka! She has been making my life hell and you were too wrapped up in your little romance to even notice. You even called me concited? Fuck You Makoto! She is using you and you haven't even noticed! I'm done with you!" I shouted. He looked at me shocked and frowned with tears welling up in his eyes.

"E-Emi I'm so-" Makoto started but I slammed my fist into the wall.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I ran out of his room and sprinted downstairs.

"Wait Emi!" Rin shouted. I blocked out their yells and ran out of the house. I didn't care what time it was, but It was dark. Tears fell freely down my puffy cheeks as I sprinted towards Kiyo's house.

"Emi!" I heard Makoto shout. I ignored him and ran as fast as I could.

It happened so slow, it was like time stopped for a second. I started running across the road, and that when I saw it. Blinding lights and ear piercing horns. Its like I froze.

"EMI!" I felt a pair of hands push me to the side. And then I fell into darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have no words for this chapter. I got the feels writing this ;_; *Sniffle*

~ToxicWolf