Chapter 16 - Part Two

Emi's POV

"How come you are here?" I asked, standing up. Rin was shooting daggers at Sousuke, whilst Sousuke smiled at me. I felt uneasy. I thought they were also best friends in Elementary? Did something happen?

"I came to hang out with an old friend of mine," Sousuke shrugged, looking around the park. "Have you seen a tall guy with blonde hair anywhere?"

"No, sorry," I smiled apoligetically. Rin was now standing by my side, looking at Sousuke.

"So, why are you two here alone?" Sousuke had a stern look on his face and was looking at Rin as If he had done something wrong.

"Just hanging out," Rin was eyeing Sousuke sucpiciously. What the hell was up with these two? First they are the best of friends and now they are shooting bullets at eachother? I felt a little awkward being between their conversation.

"Well, Emi, If you want to we could-," Rin cut Sousuke off, whilst latching onto my hand quickly. 

"She is with me," He growled. I looked at him with a shocked face. Sousuke looked angrier.

"Maybe you should back off, she probably doesn't want you around her all the time like a stalker," Sousuke spat. I didn't want them to argue, not now. I frowned at both of them, trying not to interrupt, but someone turned up anyway.

"Hey Sousuke!" A voice shouted, as it ran closer. Sousuke immediately changed his facial expression and turned around. I looked and couldn't believe my eyes.

"A small world, huh," I sighed. 

"Who is that?" Rin raised his eyebrow.

"Ryota, Mitsuko's brother," I smiled up at him. His lips curved a little, and then went back to normal.

"Hey Emi!" Ryota grinned."Hey, aren't you the Rin guy that my sister keeps talking about?"

"Probably," Me and Rin said in sync. Sousuke just looked at us and sighed.

"See you later Emi," Sousuke emphasised my name and walked off with Ryota.

"Bye," I finished. As I was about to turn to Rin, he grabbed my hand, which made me blush and dragged me somewhere.

"W-what are you doing?," I laughed sheepishly. He took me out in the middle of nowhere, and no one was around.

" I can't let him have you," He muttered, finally releasing my hand and then pinning me against a wall.

"W-what?" My eyes grew wide. Did he really just say that?

"You are mine, and no one else will steal me away from you.," He suddenly brought his lips to mine and kissed me roughly. I was shocked at first, but I then melted into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, and he now had his hands around my waist. Now that my hands were free, I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

We both pulled apart and placed our heads on eachother, whilst looking eachother in our eyes. His eyes were filled with emotions of anger, love and lust. 

"Emi, Will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled me closer again. 

"Yes," I nuzzled my head into his neck. Was this really happening?

"If Sousuke ever took me away from you..." He trailed off, his eyes looking watery. 

"I won't ever leave you," I smiled, and I knew I'd never regret any of those words.

------------------------------------------

*Sousuke POV*

"So, why are you two here alone?"I asked and looked at Rin. He didn't tell me he was going out with Emi? Not that he would anymore.

"Just hanging out," Rin was eyeing me sucpiciously. Why was he so overprotective? Emi was my first crush. Anger began to bubble inside me. How dare he try to split me and Emi.

"Well, Emi, If you want to we could-," I got cut off by Rin,whilst he grabbed Emi's hand.

"She is with me," He growled. I looked at him and shot an angry face at him. Emi looked a little shocked by our tone of voice, looks like Rin didn't tell her just yet.

"Maybe you should back off, she probably doesn't want you around her all the time like a stalker," I spat.

"Hey Sousuke!" A familiar person shouted, as it ran closer. I immediately changed my facial expression and turned around. I looked and grinned at him.

"A small world, huh," Emi sighed. 

"Who is that?" Rin raised his eyebrow.

"Ryota, Mitsuko's brother," Emi smiled up at Rin. His lips curved a little, and then went back to normal, which just made me even more frustrated. 

"Hey Emi!" Ryota grinned."Hey, aren't you the Rin guy that my sister keeps talking about?"

"Probably," Emi and Rin said in sync. I just looked at them and sighed.

"See you later Emi," I emphasized Emi's name and walked off with Ryota.

"What was that all about?" Ryota looked concerned. "There was so much tension, I guess you don't like Rin, huh,"

"Why are you so good at reading people?" I sighed, walking to the drink machine.

"Magic," Ryota laughed. I took out my money and got my favourite can. 

"This brings back memories," I frowned. When me and Rin were friends, we always used to fight over which one could have which. I lost most of the time.

" You and Rin were close, hm?" Ryota shrugged, getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To go spy on Rin and Emi of course," He grinned mischievously. 

"Whatever," I sighed, walking along with him. He was running and hiding behind trees, whilst I followed slowly behind. He finally stopped at a tree, and went wide eyed.

"What is happening?" I whispered, whilst walking up to him. I looked and couldn't believe it. 

"T-that..." Anger grew inside me. How dare he. Him and Emi were pinned against a wall, kissing each other passionately. 

"Sousuke..." Ryota looked at me, as If to apologize. I turned around quickly and ran like my life depended on it.

Emi was my first love, the first person I truly cared about, yet everything I want is taken away from me. Rin always gets the upper-hand, and now he dares to forcefully take her? 

Rin, you will regret this. 

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: sooooooo :D thats the second part to chapter sixteen :D Sousuke is very mad, but EmixRin is official :DDDDD

Totally off subject, but Is anyone going to birmingham mcm comicon? If you are, I will be there too! :D If you would like, we could meet up and stuffs :) 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you later! ~Toxic Wolf