Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Emi's POV*

Kou noticed my face and shook her hand infront of me.

"Earth to Emi," She shook me. "How do you know Sousuke?" 

"We were best friends in Elementary," I sighed, putting my head back, telling Kou how we met.

*Flashback*

I was 6 years old. Our class got told that there would be a new student, and I was really excited. I hoped it was a girl, because it would mean there was one more person who I could be friends with.

"Emi, look, Its the new kid!" My old friend Hana whispered. My head shot up and I looked at the person. He had sparkling turqoise eyes and dark brown hair. 

"Now class, here is our new student, please make him feel welcome," The teacher smiled.

"I'm Sousuke Yamazaki, Nice to meet you!" He bowed and smiled. Automatically, he walked towards the boys, so I carried on playing jenga with Hana. 

"I'll be right back," She grinned, running towards the teacher. I sighed and sat on the carpet waiting for her. 

Suddenly, some girls from our class walked up to me and kicked the Jenga tower over. I looked up to them and saw big smirks on their faces. Me being 6, didn't know what to do. Hana and the teacher had left the room, leaving me with the girls. 

"I heard Emi likes Akio!" One of them giggled.

"No I don't!" I shouted. 

"Ew! Emi likes boys!" They all shouted, and they started pulling my hair and hurting me. I started crying, whilst all of the other kids were laughing.

"Leave her alone!" I heard a voice. The girls all ran away from me and got back to what they were doing. I curled up in a ball and cried.

"Are you ok?" I looked up and saw Sousuke. 

"Y-yes," I sniffled. "Thank you,"

From then onward, were were inseperable. We would always swim together when the school taught us, and whenever the girls tried to bully me he would stand up for me and tell them to back off. Before I knew it.....

*Flashback End*

"Before I knew it.... I had formed the tiniest crush on him," I looked down, blushing. "But I don't like him now,"

"Thats Adorable," Kou cooed, hugging my arm. The joint practice was well underway now, and everyone was racing. 

"It all ended though when he moved schools halfway through the Last year of Elementary," I carried on. " I thought he was going to go to the same middle school as me, but I found out that I was going to study abroad,"

"It looks like he remembers you," She giggled. 

"Hopefully," I stretched, looking at the pool.  

"What was it like studying abroad?" Kou asked.

"It was ok I guess, but studies were a lot harder, especially because I didn't know much english when I first started," I shrugged. " Kiyo helped me though, The school paired me with her for dorms. If it wasn't for her, I don't know where I'd be,"

"It looks like her and Nagisa hit it off quite well," She smirked. "I thought him and Rei were going to get together, but looks like Rei needs to find his girl now,"