Chapter 18

Chapter 18

*Emi's POV*

"Hi Emi!" Mitsuko flashed her fake grin at me. I was so frustrated that out of all of the people, Makoto had to choose this one. Rin could see anger in my eyes and squeezed my hand lightly. Kou must have told him what happened before. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked with venom lacing in with my voice. 

"I came to meet my date," She smiled. "Are you ok Emi? You seem a little angry,"

I could see her grin underneath her fakeness. "Who is your date?"

"Me," The thing I was dreading the most came true. He held Mitsuko's hand gently, and looked at her with caring eyes. She turned back to me and Rin, who were still holding hands.

"I see you two are together," She giggled. Kiyo and Nagisa rushed over from hearing that, as they were talking by the train stop.

"Who?!" Kiyo grinned. I sighed and looked at Rin.

"Me and Emi," Rin held up both of our hands, making me blush. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mitsuko's eyes burn with jealousy. Although she had a smile on her face, I could tell she was trying to get revenge. 

"Oh Rin, I haven't saw you for a while," She laughed. Rin just looked at the ground and tensed a little. " I remember when you took me to a bowling alley, I won," She added. I could feel my blood bubbling. Poor Makoto didn't know what he was getting himself into. 

"We should go, I'll see you later!" Mitsuko smiled before walking off hand in hand with Makoto.

"Bye Emi!" He grinned.

"Bye," I mumbled. 

"Hey Guys! Why didn't you tell us you were in a relationship!" Nagisa groaned, pulling my arm. 

"Maybe you should have told us that you two were in a relationship," I replied, making them both go red. I smirked widely.

"So you are? I knew it," I laughed."Thanks for the reassurance,"

"Emi!" Kiyo sniffled, attacking me with a punch. 

"Don't, your punches actually hurt," I chuckled. "Besides, we are both even,"

"True," She laughed. 

"Girls," Nagisa and Rin sighed, whilst walking away. The sun was setting, so we all quickly went into the nearest coffee shop. Luckily, It was only a few streets away, so we walked there. 

"So, Is this a double date thing?" Nagisa pointed out. 

"You could call it that," I pondered. 

"We should just talk in English so Nagisa can't understand us," Rin smirked and said it in English. 

"What did Rin just say?" Nagisa asked. Me and Kiyo just chuckled and replied.

"I don't know," We both said in English.

"Guys!" He whined. "Why am I even friends with you three,"

"I think its the other way round," Kiyo chuckled, saying it in Japanese. 

"Finally, back to normal," He breathed a sigh of relief. 

We came round a corner and saw a big light up sign with "Coffee shop" hanging from the building. 

"I'll race you there!" Kiyo started running. As she did, everyone else including me joined in. Funnily enough, Kiyo came last and Nagisa won. The sugar junkie still going strong. We all walked into the Cafe, and chose to sit by the window (Kiyo dragged us to sit there).