Chapter 4

Chapter 4

WARNING: DARK THEMES

*Emi's POV*

Me and Kou were both changed and ready to go out. I looked out of the door quickly, to see that the boys were all waiting in the pool, and the rest of the students had went to go home.

"Come on Kou, they are waiting for us," I called to her.

"Ok, I'm coming!" She shouted. I put my goggles around my neck and walked out to the swimming pool.

"Hey guys," I grinned, putting my hands behind my back. Makoto and Nagisa were walking over to us.

"Hey Emi-Chan!" Nagisa hugged me tightly.

"S-suffocating," I breathed.

"Sorry, I just haven't saw my BFF in forever!" He pouted.

"Its nice seeing you again," I smiled.

"Ok, Emi, You remember what I taught you?" Makoto insured.

"I'm not a baby any more, besides you taught me when we were both 8 and 9," I chuckled. "I have picked up some things anyway, I sometimes practised when I had free time at the boarding school,"

"Good," He laughed. "Go ahead and show us what you know,"

To be honest, I practised whenever I had free time at my old school. It was all i found fun. I went into a spare lane and put my goggles on.

"Ok, 3,2,1," I got ready to dive in."Go!"

I dived in and started swimming freestyle, immersing myself in the water. I realised I turned quickly, before heading back. Before I knew it, I was back at the start.

"How did I do?" I panted. I looked up to see Makoto and Nagisa wide eyed, staring at the stopwatch.

"Have you been practising a lot?" Makoto asked.

"I practised whenever I had free time, why?"

"Your time is amazing, its close to Haru's," Nagisa seemed stunned.

"Cool," I shrugged."I like Breaststroke a lot better though,"

"We should race!" Nagisa jumped up and down like a little girl.

"Calm down," I laughed, getting out of the pool.

"Where are Rin and Haru?" I asked, shaking my head.

"They went to go get something from the vending machine," Makoto shrugged, with his warm smile.

"They could have just asked me and Kou when we went," I rolled my eyes. I heard a door and a familiar voice.

"We are back!" Rin shouted. "Did you miss us?"

Haru still had that serious face of his and sighed."We were gone for 2 minutes,"

"Oh well," He laughed. They started walking over to us and as they did, Rin looked at me and grinned his toothy grin.

"He is totally checking you out," Kou whispered in my ear. I flinched and went a deep shade of red.

"Yo," Rin smiled at me."You already been in I see,"

"Yeah," I half smiled and watched as Haru stripped and dived into the pool.

"Does he do that often?" I laughed.

"Whenever he sees water," Nagisa chirped."Its a pain when he tries to get into fish tanks though,"