Chapter 25 ~Christmas Special Part One~

Chapter 25

*Emi's POV*

A few days later, I was discharged from hospital as I could finally walk properly, however I still had the cast on my ankle, which mean't I had to use crutches, which I hate. One time in elementary school, I fell off a swing and landed funny on my leg so I had to have crutches, and the pain of using them was so irritating, I mean, who wants to limp around, barely able to even get up stairs? 

Makoto was still in the hospital, however his condition had improved rapidly over the few days. I hoped he would be out by christmas, which was in two weeks. With me being in hospital, It mean't I had no time to buy presents so me and Rin decided to take a shopping trip. 

"Whatcha lookin for then?" Rin looked at me whilst (slowly) walking with me down the street. 

"Well, I think I know what I'm going to get for everyone except you and Makoto," I sighed, hobbling along. 

"Well, lets get everyone elses presents now," He grinned at me as we came to a sweet shop. 

"This is perfect for Kiyo and Nagisa," I awed at how many sweets were held in one room alone.  I stared into the shop window, scanning to see If there was anything worth looking at... and then I saw it. 

"Rin, we are going into this shop!" I held my arm up, pointing my finger up to the sky like it was an adventure and without him saying a word, I dragged him inside. 

"Hello, what bring you two here today?" An old-ish woman appeared from the back room. I grinned and looked at the soon-to-be present. 

"Could I buy this, Please?" I asked, pointing at the masterpiece. 

"Sure," She smiled. "I'll get them from the back room, I'l be back in a minute, ok?"

She went into the backroom whilst me and Rin were standing at the counter. 

"Ok, this better not just be for Nagisa because if It is, he wont sleep for a few days,"

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing," A mischevious grin plastered itself over my face. Before Rin could reply, the woman came back with Nagisa and Kiyo's present. We paid for it and carried on walking around the town, searching for the presents. 

"Hey, aren't you going to look for presents too?" I asked him as I looked up.

"I've already got mine sorted out," He winked. 

"Oh, Right," I giggled a little. 

"What shall I get Rei?" My mind started to wonder, but I was snapped out of my thoughts almost immediately when Rin pointed over to a stall. 

"What about that for Rei? He would love it," 

"You're a genius," I gasped, running over to it and paying for it. Looks like this christmas is going to be amazing.  I still needed Haru, Gou, Makoto, Rin and Sousuke's presents. 

We walked around a little more and found the presents that I needed, apart from Sousuke's. We finally came to a stop by an old charm shop. I saw a little charm that I adored and picked it up whilst I looked for another charm to go with it. 

"Who is that for?" Rin asked curiously, staring down at my hands. 

"Sousuke," I smiled. Rin flinched a little when I said his name, and his face went from happy to irritated. "Hmm? Are you ok, Rin?"

"Fine... Just please don't go near Sousuke," He tightened his grip on my hand. I was going to question why, but If I asked, I think I would have put him in a bad mood for questioning it.

"Sharky is jealous!" I grinned, reaching up to his face and pulling on his cheeks. "but ok, I won't,"

"Thank you...but get your hands off my cheeks!" He shouted, blushing a little. It came out more like a mumble, which made me chuckle."I'm coming with you when you give Sousuke his present, Ok?"

"Sure," I pecked him on the cheek and payed for the last gift.  Finally, we were done and we could get some rest. We decided to stop at a cafe near to Samezuka, and we ordered some hot chocolate.

"Hey Rin..." I trailed off. I was really curious to why they were still not friends, I mean, It had been a few weeks, right? Shouldn't they have made up or something? Rin turned to me with his signature smile on his face."Why haven't you and Sousuke been getting along lately?"

"It's nothing," He sighed and I could tell he was already a little annoyed at my question.

"Rin, I don't want you to be upset so please tell me!" I looked at him with a worried expression."I might be able to he-,"

"I don't want you worrying about me, ok? Its fine, I'll sort it out myself," He huffed. Before I could reply, the maid had brought us our drinks. 

"Arigato," I smiled. Rin smiled, but then looked out of the window whilst drinking from his cup.

"Grumpy old shark," I mumbled, not expecting him to hear me. He looked over and raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe tonight you could help me relieve my stress,hmm?" He smirked at me suggestively, making me go insanely red.

"R-Rin!" I stuttered, nearly spitting my drink out.  

"Geez, you're flustered easily," He laughed. I narrowed my eyebrows and sighed.

"What If I agreed to that suggestion though, I don't think I'd be the only one flustered here," I raised my eyebrows like he did to me. I saw a light pink spread across his cheeks. 

"I-It's not like its Illegal anyway..." He trailed off. This time I coughed and held my hand to my mouth."Anyway I-"

"Hey Emi!" Rin was cut off by a deep familiar voice behind me. I turned around to see Sousuke with Ryota.

"Hi!" I grinned. "Where have you been?"

"More like where have you been! I haven't seen you in weeks! Where did you get that cast anyway? Why didn't you call me!" He inspected my leg with the cast on.

"I'll explain it later," I chuckled, giving him the thumbs up. I could feel the tension slicing through the air. I turned around to see Rin glaring daggers at Sousuke.

"Hey Emi, want to come to a christmas party? I'll text you the details tonight," Ryota grinned."You too Rin! There will be free rooms~"

When Ryota said that, Sousuke slapped him hard on the shoulder, probably out of the dirtiness of  it, but I could clearly see his jealous expression making its way onto his face.  

"S-sorry! Anyway, we better go, but it was nice seeing you! Remember to check your phone Emi!" Ryota grinned as he walked off with Sousuke.

"He has way to much energy and has the dirtiest mind on the planet," I sighed, slurping the last of my drink. 

"Tell me about it," Rin was now relaxed, which made me grin to myself, but I couldn't help but wonder. 

What was up with Rin and Sousuke?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ok so guys, I have a good idea of what I want to happen, there may be three parts to the christmas special, I don't know yet, but this is part one! :D 

I can imagine Ryota being a little like Kisumi but a lot dirtier and he has a good sense of humor xD Thats how I think of him anyway, you can think of him however you like ^w^ 

Anyway, I think thats it for today, I may upload the second part tomorrow depending on how much time I have, See you later! ~ ToxicWolf