Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Makoto's POV*

I was clinging onto my blanket for dear life. Nagisa had to chose that damn movie, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks. I looked over to Rei and he looked as scared as I was, though Nagisa kept shouting what was going to happen. 

"Look, she dies!" Nagisa pointed at a girl on the screen. I braced myself, and then suddenly a big bang of Lightning struck, making me leap and clutch Rei's arm.

"AH!" I screamed. Rei just looked at me like I had just gone crazy. 

"Nagisa why did we have to watch this movie," I sniffled, taking myself off Rei.

"Its a good movie!" He grinned cheerfully as the girl died on the tv. 

"I swear you will be a psychopath when you are older," I muttered.

"Hey, where did Emi and Rin go?" Rei raised his eyebrow, pointing towards the empty sofa.

"Maybe they got kidnapped!" Nagisa looked like he was panicking. 

"Guys, they probably just went upstai-" I realised what I was saying and jumped off the sofa and ran up the stairs.

"Your Sister probably pulled!" Nagisa shouted to me. I just rolled my eyes and burst into her room. I saw her sound asleep with a familiar arm wrapped around her waist. They were both sleeping, so I quietly shut the door and relaxed, knowing that nothing was happening.

I walked back down the stairs, sighing to myself.

"Were they there?" Rei looked concerned. 

"Yeah," I simply replied, yawning. Nagisa had already walked up the stairs and peeked through her door.

"Nagisa get back down here!" I shout-whispered. 

"Awh! Let me get a photo first," He cooed. I heard a snap of a camera and a door close, and then Nagisa trudging down the stairs. 

"Look Rei, isnt that so cute," Nagisa showed the photo to Rei. 

"So beautiful," He sniffled, wiping a fake tear from his eye.

"You finished cooing my little sister?" I asked impatiently.

"I think so," Nagisa grinned mischeviously. I heard a grumble and looked at Nagisa who was holding his stomach.

"We should probably eat," I laughed, walking into the kitchen. 

*Emi POV* *Morning*

I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed my eyes. A firm arm was wrapped around my waist and I suddenly got nervous. I looked around to see Rin in a deep sleep beside me. I breathed a sigh of relief and quietly removed his arm. 

"Awh, RinRin," I whispered quietly to myself. His hair was all over his face and he was snuggled up against the covers. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture. He stirred a little, so I quickly put my phone away and walked into the bathroom. I quickly brushed my hair, untangling it and put on a skater dress with a collar. My hair was fine, so I just left it how it was. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Rin shirtless, stretching. My cheeks stained a bright red.

"M-Morning," I stuttered.

"Yo," He smiled, rubbing his eyes.

"So, sleepy face, how did you sleep?" I smirked, thinking to the picture.

"Sleepyface? and good actually," He raised his eyebrow, which made me smirk even more.

"Oh nothing," I chuckled."I may have took a little photo whilst you were sleeping"

"Do I have to make you show me this photo?" He shot a smirk back.

"So, you wanna play this game now?" I laughed, grabbing my phone and running behind my bedroom door.

"Fine by me," He threw on his shirt and started to run after me, so I shut my door quickly and ran towards the stairs. He soon followed, whilst I was leaping down the stairs. As soon as I had got to the bottom, he was already halfway down, so I sprinted towards the kitchen and shut the door again, but I had soon realised I was at a dead end. He forced his way into the room and looked at me with mischevious eyes.

"You going to show me?" He asked one last time. I backed away from him, and as he tried to pull me closer to him, I slipped out of his grasp and ran back towards the hallway. I stuck my tounge out at him, and ran, until It felt like I had hit a brick wall.

"Emi?" Makoto asked.

"Morning," I yawned. "Rin is trying to kidnap me,"

"Hey!" He growled."Your the one who won't show me this photo!"

"You guys..." Makoto burst out laughing. 

"Hey guys!" Nagisa burst into the hallway followed by Rei, who was being dragged."Look at this!"

Nagisa took his phone and showed me and Rin the photo. My whole face had gone bright red and Rin looked flustered. 

"N-Nagisa!" I shouted, rubbing my temples. 

"Hey, its cute," He pouted. I just grew more red. 

"Nagisa, delete it," Rin muttered.

"Nope!" He ran off, causing Rin to forget about my photo and ran after Nagisa.

After about 10 minutes of Nagisa and Rin running round the house, Rin finally gave up and was panting from running.

"You look a little tired there?" I chuckled.

"Oh I still haven't forgotten about the picture you have," He smirked. Fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A/N- 500 reads?! Thank you guys so much :D So anyway, I think I may change around the POV's just to make it more interesting aha :3 Thanks for reading, See you later!~ToxicWolf