Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Emi POV*

It was lunch break, and of course me, Kou, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei and Haru all went to eat on the roof. Luckily, Mitsuko wasn't in any of my lessons, but whenever I passed her she would give me her signature glare, or nudge me as she walked past. 

"You still need to join a club, Right?" Kou looked at me whilst eating.

"Wait what?" I raised an eyebrow at her. No one told me about this.

"Yeah, you have to be in at least one club," Makoto backed her up.

"Great," I sighed, looking over the balcony whilst drinking my milkshake. 

"Hey I have an idea!" Nagisa jumped to his feet and pointed at me.

"Huh?" I just looked at him confused.

"Join the swim club!" He cheered.

"Nagisa, Its boys only," I rolled my eyes.

"No, You don't have to swim," He smirked. "Your good with maths right?"

"Why?" I looked over to him who was grinning.

"Become our assistant manager!" He winked.

"Thats not a bad idea actually," Rei patted Nagisa on the back."You aren't being immature for once,"

"Hey! It's not an achievement!" He huffed, slumping back down and sitting against the fence.

"Do you want to Emi?" Kou asked, smiling.

"Why not," I laughed. 

"Yay!" Nagisa jumped onto me, making me stumble over and land on the floor.

"Ow!" I darted at Nagisa, rubbing my hands. "Anyway, what do I have to do exactly?"

"Hmm... Help me with their diets, which really need to be worked on," Kou got interrupted by Rei and Nagisa.

"Please not the Protein Powder!" The shouted, sniffling like little babies. 

"Ill be sure to add extra," I grinned evilly, looking at their scared expressions.

"Also, Swimming regimes and some costs," Kou added, whilst stretching."You will have to come to swimming practice every day,"

"Ok," I noted all that she had said in my head. I mean, there isn't that many things to remember, right?

She got close to my ear and whispered " And we will get to look at all of the muscles,"

"K-Kou!" I looked at her as she started laughing.

"What did she say?" Makoto raised an eyebrow, looking at me and Kou who were in laughing fits.

"Nothing," I straightened myself out. "Ok I'll do it,"

-After School-

"EMI!!!" As I walked down the hallway, Kiyo decided to show up and jump on me.

"Please don't break my back," I whined, letting her go back to her feet. 

"Schools over, where are you going?" She wondered.

"I joined the swimming club as an assistant manager, I'm going there now," I replied, walking towards the door.

"Wait! Can I come?!" She grinned. 

"I'm not saying whether you can or not, Its not my problem if you get kicked out," I laughed, opening the door towards the pool.

Kiyo skipped towards the pool, not registering that she was about to fall. 

"Ki-" I got cut off by a big splash. Thank god she can swim.

"What was that?" Nagisa ran through the doors of the changing rooms, looking at Kiyo in the pool."Oh crap!"

"She can swi-" I was cut off yet again by Nagisa leaping in, going after Kiyo who has rose to the surface. I slapped my hand across my face and just looked at Kiyo.

"Now I'm soaked," She pouted, looking down at her wet clothing. Suddenly Nagisa popped up and looked a little red.

"I thought you were drowning," He chuckled, embarressed. "Cmon, I'll help you out,"

They both helped eachother out of the pool, whilst me and Kou just facepalmed at Kiyo. 

"Do you need to borrow any clothes?" Nagisa asked, inspecting her. He suddenly looked away, realising what he was looking at.

"Don't look at me! You never know, Emi could have pushed me in," She smirked.

"Hey!" I shouted. " I doubt I would have pushed you in if I knew that your clothes would go see- through, which they did,"

"Crap," She looked down and blushed. "Please could I change into the clothes you offered, Nagisa,"

"Y-yes," He stuttered, rushing into the changing room. I just laughed at his and her awkwardness. 

"Should have thought before you decided to skip into the pool," I chuckled to Kiyo, who was giving me the death stare.

"You are supposed to keep me out of trouble," She whined. Nagisa came rushing out with a big oversized t-shirt and shorts. 

"Thanks," Kiyo blushed, walking into the girls changing rooms.

"Nagisa has a cruuusshhh," I sang, ruffling his hair.

"W-what?!" His eyes widened, and then he blushed a bright red.

"So cute, young love," I grinned. 

"You are a year older than me," He raised his eyebrows."And you pulled Rin,"

"You still need to delete that photo," I reminded him. "You wouldn't want me to get Rin now, would you?"

"You have Rins phone number?" He smirked.

"Nagisa, shut it," I rolled my eyes. The damn sugar junkie.

-----------------------

Sorry this is actually pretty late, I was trying to update every 4 days but I had writers block >.< Anyway... 1K. 1 fricken K. Thank You so so so so much! Until next time~ ToxicWolf