Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Emi's POV*

"What are you doing here?" He asked casually, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Makoto and the guys are here, so me and Kiyo wanted to see what they were doing," I replied, smiling at him. He returned the smile and then I remembered.

"Oh! This is Kiyo, she is my best friend and has been since I boarded in England," I introduced them. Kiyo had a big smirk on her face, which I didn't like at all.

"Yo, I'm Rin," He grinned. At that moment I face palmed, one because he has sharp teeth and I called him sharky-poo in the text.

"Hey," She replied. "Are you also known as Sh-," I widened my eyes and put my hand across her mouth quickly. She started mumbling things and tried to get my hand off her mouth.

"Sorry Rin, we should meet up sometime, We have to go now, Bye!" I grinned nervously.

"Wait! You never told me you could speak English?" He asked in English. I released my hand from Kiyo's mouth and just stared at him.

"You never told me you could speak English either!" I ran up to him and punched him lightly in the stomach, to which he didn't move at all.

"I boarded in Australia," He shrugged. "It could be our secret code,"

"Yeah, unless little miss nosey is here," I pointed to Kiyo, who was watching us talk.

"Hey! I am not nosey.... ok maybe a little but only at your texts," She had a big grin plastered on her face. Rin looked confused, so I leaped at Kiyo, who dodged and started running around.

"I'm guessing you are sharky-poo?" She laughed evilly.

"Kiyo!" I shouted, grabbing her bag and leading her away. Rin's eyes widened, and then he just smirked at me.

"Showing your friends already?" He tutted at me. I just flipped him off.

"You did good Emi," Kiyo was now crying with laughter. I just sat there, with my head in my hands embarrassed. I just grabbed her hand and pulled her over towards the changing rooms.

"No, seriously, you did good, he is hot." She winked.

"Shut up Kiyo, we aren't dating," I rolled my eyes.

"Yet," As she said that, The changing room door opened to reveal Makoto.

"Hey Ha- Emi?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Onii-chan!" I grinned.

"What are you doing, and have you saw Haru?" He asked.

"We came to see what you were doing because I was bored, and No Sor-" I was cut off again by a big splash.

"What the hell was that?!" I shouted, running towards the fish tank.

"I don't know!" Kiyo looked excited.We ran round the corner to see Haru, wearing some swim shorts in the fish tank.

"Haru! Get out of there!" Makoto pleaded, grabbing Haru's arm. He heaved him out of the tank, being careful to not fall in himself.

"It said you could try them," Haru mumbled, showing no facial expression.

"You can try them on, not jump in the damn fish tank!" Makoto looked really embarrassed, which made me giggle.

"Haru, what the fuck," Rin came around the corner, nodding his head.

"Rin!" Makoto smiled.

"Yo," Rin simply said, keeping a straight face. I could see the anger in his eyes, but why? " I thought something big had happened, but Haru is being himself, hmph," He turned around and started strolling off.

"We should meet up!" Makoto shouted.

"I'll pass," Rin turned the corner and left. Why was Rin so different? He showed no sign of friendship with any of us, he acted as if I wasn't even there. I frowned slightly.

"What's up with him?" I murmured, expecting no one to hear me.

"Rin is always acting rusty," Makoto chuckled. "He is a big softy inside, probably like Nagisa,"

"No, not another sugar junkie," I started breathing heavily.

" He used to always laugh like a maniac when we were kids, he has just passed that stage now," Makoto shrugged. Something still didn't fit though.

"Whatever, lets go," I mumbled, walking out of the shop, with Kiyo.

"Me and Haru are gonna go home, I'll meet you back there, ok?" Makoto smiled warmly. I nodded and started walking.

"So, where do you live now?" I asked Kiyo, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Near Samezuka Academy, you know where that is?" My face dropped as she said that.

"Uh Y-yeah I know," I stuttered.

"Why have you gone all nervous?" She patted my arm.

"Never mind," I quickly straightened myself up and returned to my usual self, but really, out of all the places she could live, It had to be by Samezuka.

"I'm going to Iwatobi high anyway, Samezuka is an all boys school," She winked.

"You could probably pass as a boy," I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing," I winked back. "Anyway, Me and the rest of the guys go to Iwatobi, lets just hope you are in the same year as Nagisa,"

"H-hey!" She started turning red.

"You just confirmed to me that you so like him," I laughed.

"J-just shut up ok," Her cheeks were puffy and red. When Kiyo gets angry, she used to go on a rampage around campus.

"I'm living with my cousins family at the moment," She changed the subject. "But my cousin isn't home, he boards at Samezuka. I don't know why he chose to stay there because he lives right outside the freaking place,"

"What's his name?" I turned my head to her as we were walking.

"Aiichiro Nitori," She replied. I have heard that name before, but I couldn't place it.

"I'm sure I have heard that name before" I thought to myself.

------------

Sorry I haven't updated in so long *_* I was going to publish but i lost everything and had to rewrite it T_T Also Its harder for me to write as I have started school again, but I will update as frequently as I can! :) - ToxicWolf