Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Two Weeks Later*

A whole two weeks has gone by and not much has happened. I haven't heard from Rin for a long while, no texts or even bumping into him. He normally shows up wherever I am, but now I just feel lonely. After he was ice cold to me at the swim shop, I'm not sure where we stand anymore, did i do something wrong? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kiyo waved her hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Emi," She started giggling because i suddenly jolted my head up.

"What did you say before?" I said casually, yawning.

"Remember that project you have to do? You asked me to come over to keep you company," she replied, jumping onto my bed and stretching.

"Oh right, sorry I zoned out for a while," I said sheepishly, whilst grabbing my laptop.

"So what is the project?" She lay down on my bed near me, with her phone in one hand.

"What do I aspire to be when I am older," I shrugged, opening up a word document.

"Well, what do you want to be?" She questioned, pushing her fiery hair out of her face.

"I'm not sure," I frowned, rubbing my temples.

"You are good at swimming," she grinned. "What about music? You are good at singing, or Maybe marry and have kids with that special someone..."

"Now we all know I'm a lot different to Makoto, Kiyo, I can't handle kids as well as him," I chuckled. "I guess I like singing, but guitar is more my thing,"

"Well what about being in a band?" She suggested.

"Maybe," I sighed. This is going to be harder than I thought it would be.

"I wanna go all around the world when I am old enough," Kiyo was now sitting by my window, admiring the view. It was night at the moment, so we could see all of the stars clearly.

"Do whatever you think feels right," I smiled. Just as I said that, the doorbell rang, so me and Kiyo made our way to the door. I opened the door to reveal a cheery Nagisa and Exhausted Rei.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here at this time of night?" I asked.

"Kiyo invited me and Rei was with me at the time so I asked him whether he wanted to come with me, so here we are!" He grinned.

"Come in," I smiled. They both walked into the house as Makoto came running down the stairs.

"Hey guys, why are you here?" Makoto asked.

"Invited," Nagisa ran up to Makoto as Rei regained his breath.

"Hi Emi, Kiyo," He nodded.

"Hi!" I chuckled at his breathlessness.

"Hey guys, Its late so do you want to stop over?" Makoto asked.

"Sure! Sleepover!" Nagisa chanted as he ran into the main room.

"I'll be right back," I headed upstairs and turned my laptop off. Just as i did, A big clash of thunder made its way through my ears. I checked my phone quickly, and It said that there will be a big storm. Just as I was running back down the stairs, there was another knock on the door. I opened the door and my eyes widened in shock.

"Rin! Come in its freezing and you are soaked!" I gasped, dragging him into my house.

"Thanks Emi," He ruffled my hair up with his hand.

"You are staying here until the storm passes, I don't care what you say," I pointed my finger at him. He raised his hands.

"Ok ok," He chuckled. I took his soaked jacket off him and hanged it up.

"Everyone is planning on watching a movie right now, so Would you like to join us," I smirked.

"Who is us?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nagisa, Rei, Makoto, Kiyo and I," I smiled, dragging him into the room before he could protest. The lights were out and Nagisa was putting a movie into the TV.

"Hey Rin!" Makoto smiled.

"Yo," He said monotonously. There was a spare sofa, so me and Rin sat there.

"What is the movie?" I questioned, picking up a bowl of popcorn.

"Saw Marathon!" Nagisa cheered.

"I didn't know you liked gore," I mumbled.

The movie started as normal. I was holding a pillow in front of my face because I don't really like that much gore. As we got into the movie, It became creepier and I clutched the pillow for dear life.

As I looked up from the pillow, a jumpscare appeared on the screen, making me throw the pillow and clutch onto the thing closest. I looked up to see Rin smirking at me.

"Someone scared?" He whispered. I just nodded in response, latching onto his arm unintentionally.

"Ill be right back," I let go of his arm, and got up and made my way to my bedroom. As I was about to close my door, Rin appeared in the doorway and walked into the room.

"Want to do something a little more fun than watching scary movies?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank You for 350+ reads! :) So, what does Rin have in mind? ;) All in the next chapter! Thanks <3~ ToxicWolf