Chapter 26 ~Christmas Special Part Two~

Chapter 26

*Emi's POV*

It was now 24th December, which meant christmas was tomorrow. Everyone was invited to the party Ryota organised and luckily, Makoto and I were out of hospital. Makoto still had a sling on, but my ankle had healed very quickly. I was excited, but I felt uneasy about going, like something was going to happen. Me and Kiyo decided to get ready at my house and meet everyone there.

"Hey Emi, how do I look?" Kiyo walked out of the bathroom in her costume. Everyone was going in fancy dress, so we all decided to aswell. Kiyo and I decided to dress up as Elves, me wearing a green dress and Kiyo wearing a red dress. We couldnt find any places that sold Elf shoes though, so we just bought some dolly shoes, Elf ears and santa hats.

"You look great," I grinned, putting on my ears."What about me?"

"Here, let me help," She saw that I was struggling putting the ear on and rushed over towards me. She quickly adjusted the ear and looked at her work, satisfied.

"Perfect!" She gleamed.

"Thanks," I chuckled. Then a question rose in my head."Wait, How big is Ryota and Mitsuko's house?"

"I don't know exactly, but I heard their mum and dad are filthy rich," Kiyo nodded at me. "Probably a mansion or something,"

"Wait what?" I raised an eyebrow."Kiyo, just because they are rich, it does not mean that they live in a-"

I was cut off by her phone ringing.She picked it up and put it on loud speaker."Hello?"

"Hey Kiyo, Its Nagisa!" I heard a cheery voice from the other line.

"I know, I saw your name stupid," She chuckled."Why did you call me? I'll see you in half an hour,"

"Oh, I was going to ask how long you would be but it looks like you already answered that," He laughed."I can't wait to see you! Its going to be so fun! You know I'm standing right outside Ryota's house and Its massive!"

"I told you Emi!" Kiyo threw a pillow at me.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I huffed, inspecting my red cheek.

"Rin's attitude is rubbing off on you," Kiyo snickered. I narrowed my eyebrows and threw the pillow back at her.

"Hey, guys?" Nagisa seemed curious.

"Sorry! Anyway, I'll see you in half an hour," Kiyo spoke.

"Bye!" The line cut off.

"I will never be as grumpy as Rin is," I winked.

"You're kids will though," As Kiyo said that, she leaped for the door.

"Kiyo!" I shouted, also jumping up."I swear..."

After running around trying to catch her, we both got tired and just decided to truce.

"Come on, lets just go to the party," I breathed, walking out of the door. I had already called a cab, so we got in and made our way to the party.

~Arrived at the Party~

We both got out of the cab and looked up in awe. Kiyo was right, but I didn't expect the house to be this big at all. It was probably bigger than a mansion.

"Wow..." I trailed off. Kiyo simply grabbed my arm and pulled me up towards the door.

"Come on! Lets go and meet up with the guys!" She grinned, still pulling me. We came to the doors, that were being guarded. I raised an eyebrow.