Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Emi's POV*

"You don't have too," I stared at the floor shyly.

"After what happened, I'm not letting you walk alone," He said sternly. He has a point.

"Fine, lets go," We both walked out of the building and past the Samezuka gates. Rin had his earphone in, and started humming to a song. Even If he weren't singing, and I doubt he would in front of me, His humming was so smooth.

"What song is that?" I asked. He glanced at me and blushed a little."Your humming is beautiful by the way,"

"Uh, Thanks I guess," He replied, smiling his awkward smile."and It was In the End, Linkin Park,"

"Sing for me," I blurted out, not thinking. "Oh- sorry, I wasn't thinking properly, you don't have-" He cut me off by singing a little.

"Happy?" He polka faced.

"I..." I stuttered."You are really good,"

"mhm," He put his hands at the back of his head and smiled.

"You always smile around me, If you don't mind me asking, why don't you smile with the others?" I asked shyly.

"You like asking a lot of questions, don't you?" He sighed.

"Sorry," I blushed.

"Its a long story anyway, you probably don't wanna hear it," I could see in his eyes that he was sad and depressed about something.

"I won't pressure you to tell me, but I'm always here If you need to talk to anyone," I grinned reassuringly . He smiled back, a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

"You know, you are probably the first person I've ever met to be this caring," He chuckled.

"Really? I'm not that-" I was cut off once again.

"You're a cool person, Emi." He half smiled. His eyes were sparkling as he looked at me. We both came up to my house,which resulted in our paces to slow down, salvaging the moment we had together.

"Thank you for everything," I instantly hugged him, not thinking. He looked shocked at first, but then returned the hug.

"Keep the shirt and shorts, no objections," He insisted. "See you later, Emi-chan,"

He put his hands in his pockets and strolled away."See you soon," Was all I could say. Once he was out of my sight, I walked inside to be greeted by a very worried looking Makoto.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He shouted. "Ive been so worried!"

"I was at Samezuka, sorry." I frowned. Normally he would let it go, but not this time.

"Emi, I was worried sick, you should have answered my calls!" He cried. "I thought I heard you scream whilst walking with Haru last night,"

Should I tell him? I wouldn't want him to worry anymore than what he is now, but how do I explain being at Samezuka?

"Emi?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to him, I should probably tell him.

"Yes I screamed, but Rin saved me, and I passed out until this morning, he had no choice but to take me to Samezuka," I sighed."As I said, I'm sorry,"

I hugged him tightly, and He was shocked. After a while, he returned it by hugging me tightly.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," He shivered. "Wait what happened before you screamed?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," I let go of him, walking to my room. There was no way I was going to speak about it, I was trying to forget that it even happened. Once I had shut my door, I just dropped onto my bed.

"Its not even afternoon and I'm exhausted," I mumbled to myself, before dragging myself up and changing clothes. I was now wearing a White tank top, and a loose unbuttoned checkered shirt, with leather sandals and denim shorts. It was summer, and way too hot to wear jeans or trousers. My hair looked a mess, so I tamed it and then put it in a messy bun. Then I realized I had looked like that with Rin. Fuck. Someone knocked on my door, so I came out of my bathroom.

"Come in," I tried to say, with hair pins in my mouth trying to secure my hair.

"Hey Emi, want to come shopping with me Haruka, Rei and Nagisa?" Makoto had sure returned to his normal self. He always smiled, no matter what, which made everyone else happy too.

"Sure," I said, placing the last pin in my hair."Let me just get my bag and we can go."

"Ok." He left the room, leaving me to get my bag ready. I opened my bag, and saw a scrap of paper at the bottom. I opened it to reveal some writing.

Emi,

Call me If you need help, ok? Or anything for that matter,

Rin

I looked at the back to find a number. My heart beat sped up and was now pumping at the speed of light. Rin left his number? I let out a little squeal and entered the number into my phone.

Emi: Guess Who?

Rin: So you found my note?

Emi: Yeah, you could have just gave me it though ¬.¬

Rin: I'm a Gentleman like that.

Emi: Whatever, I have to go now, Big Brother calls.

Rin: See you soon then, munchkin. :)

Emi: What sort of name is that? anyway, See you later Sharky-Poo ;)

Rin: You're small, and I like that, don't get too scared :P

Emi: Oh I'm so afraid!

Rin: Just try not to get bitten ;)

I left the conversation on that. I could just see the smirk plastered on his face right now. Sharky-Poo, huh.

"Who were you messaging," I saw Makoto in the doorway, with Nagisa.

"How long were you two there?" I raised an eyebrow.

Nagisa ran in and snatched my phone."A long enough time to know you were messaging your lover!" He grinned cheekily, going through my phone.

"No I wasn't!" Blush was rising on my cheeks. I attempted to take my phone, but I was too short to even reach it from Nagisa, and he is classed as small.

"Hmm, this is interesting, Munchkin?" He gave me a puzzled look, so I took my chance to swipe my phone away from him.

"Don't go reading that!" I huffed, putting my phone in my bag and looking at Nagisa, embarrassed.

"It was a shame It was just a number," Nagisa pouted."Who is it?"

"None of your business!" I returned the pout.

"Your too secretive, Emi-chan," He sighed. "Lighten up!"

"Come on you two. we should go get everyone else," Makoto rolled his eyes, walking to the door. I soon followed and walked out the house happily.

Sharky-Poo. Trust me, I won't get bitten, I'm not as fragile as you may think.