Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Emi's POV*

Me, Makoto and Nagisa met up with everyone and took the train into town, and our first stop was the local coffee shop, simply because Nagisa wanted hot chocolate. In The Summer. That boy eats too many sweet things, no wonder he has so much energy.

"Want some?" He smirked, pointing at the hot chocolate.

"Ill pass," I said cautiously, slurping my smoothie. Since it was summer, the coffee shop sells more- lets say preferable drinks.

"Why does no one want to try the hot chocolate?!" He pouted, waving his hands around like an over emotional 7 year old girl.

"You do realize its summer, right?" Rei asked him.

"So?" Nagisa replied, sipping some more.

"Any normal person wouldn't order a hot drink," Rei rolled his eyes.

"Rei-Channnn!" Nagisa frowned, hugging Rei's arm. I tried to hold in my laughs.

"Nagisa get off me!" He said sternly.

"Emi-Chan, Rei is being mean to me!" Nagisa carried on wailing around like a little kid. Rei just sat there horrified. Me, Haru and Makoto stifled our laughter.

"How am I being mean?! You are the one who is holding onto me like a lost little girl," Rei pushed his glasses up with his remaining hand. He looked embarrassed as hell.

"I'll be right back," I rolled my eyes playfully, getting up and heading to the cue. Someone tapped me on the shoulder, and when I turned round I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kiyo?" I asked.

"Emi?!" A girl with fiery orange hair and bright purple eyes stared at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked in English smiling at her. Kiyo was a friend I had met when I boarded in England. Yes, I can speak fluent English but its not really much use in Japan.

"I moved here a few days ago, my dad got a promotion and we needed to move here!" She exclaimed."But I didn't expect to see you here!"

"Likewise," I grinned."Lets go sit down,"

"Sure," She hugged me tightly. Kiyo was a pretty cheerful girl, she was always in a happy mood, and therefore put everyone else in her mood too. Looks like we have two sugar junkies on our hand now, and that's not a good thing. We both walked over to my table.

"Can you speak Japanese?" I asked.

"My dad made me study it before coming here, so Its all good," She gave me a grin and spoke in Japanese.

"Guys?" I got there attention as they all turned to me. I could see in the corner of my eye Nagisa checking Kiyo out. I smirked a little.

"This is my friend Kiyo, she was a good friend when I boarded in England. She just moved here and is probably staying here for a while," I grinned. I sat down, and let Kiyo sit beside me.

"Hey Kiyo, I'm Makoto, Emi's older brother," He smiled, whilst shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you," She returned the shake. Everyone had just about introduced themselves, except Nagisa. He shyly looked up and smiled. I could see that he was nervous in his eyes.

"H-hi I'm Nagisa," He stuttered, making himself go bright red. He glanced at me, so I gave him a wide grin.

"You don't have to be so nervous," She smiled."I'm only me!"

Oh, that's right. She doesn't know that Nagisa isn't the shy, quiet one, and far from it.

"Sorry," He laughed. I could see everyone smirking at him. This was going to be hella-fun to tease him with.

"Oh, Emi-chan, I didn't know you could speak English," Rei raised his eyebrows.

"You heard me?" I said, slightly blushing. I don't normally speak in English any more, so its weird to speak it again.

"You should have told us that you boarded in England," He mumbled.

"You have never asked me." I stuck my tongue out at him as we got involved in their conversations.

We all talked for a while, until we all had to part ways. Nagisa and Rei decided to go catch the train home, Makoto and Haruka went shopping for new swimsuits. This left me and Kiyo to catch up.

"Its been too long," I sighed, walking out of the shop. We decided to take a walk into town and window shop.

"It has, I heard from Nagisa you have been messaging someone, hm?" She smirked. My pale cheeks turned bright red."I wish someone would call me munchkin like that..."

"W-wait It wasn't like that!" I stuttered. Rin just had to call me Munchkin, out of all the names he could have chose.

"Then what is it like?" She asked.

"W-well... He is just a friend," I trailed off. To be honest, I don't know what Rin was to me. He opens up to me and I do the same in return. Why am I even thinking this? He is just a friend.

"I think otherwise," She grinned happily."however, once I find out who this boy is, I'll have to have a big chat with him!"

"One, you are a year younger than me, two he is 2 years older than you, three, like I said, we are just friends," I tried to explain to her, but her ignorant self had returned. By now, she was probably thinking of which bone she was gonna break in his body.

"So, he is in the same year as you?" she smirked. "one step closer to your boy,"

"Whatever," I mumbled. "Anyway, you and Nagisa have hit off, wouldn't you say so?"

"We are just friends," She whined, flicking my arm. She grew red and looked at the floor.

"Nagisa is a good guy anyway, I'm glad you have good taste, although I don't know how I am going to manage both of you..." I laughed, and then winked at her. She just kept staring at the floor. "My little Kiyo all grown up,"

"Emi!" She huffed, already a bright red. "You are only a year older than me,"

"You didn't deny it," I cooed. She sighed loudly.

"Sometimes I wish you weren't as smart as me," She rolled her eyes.

"Hey! I have always been smarter than you," I pouted. "Lets go and see what Makoto is doing,"

"I want a big brother," Kiyo whined. 

"What, why?" I asked. 

"It would be awesome to have someone older than me, instead of younger sisters," She grinned evilly. 

"At least your sisters aren't overprotective," I winked. Makoto has his boundaries. 

We both walked to the swim shop, curious of what Makoto was doing. Me and Kiyo had nothing to do, anyway. We were walking inside the shop, when some maroon red hair caught my eye. The guy turned away from the clothing racks and turned in my direction.

"Emi?" He gasped and walked over to me.

"Rin,"