Scooby Doo Gang Plotting

"I don't see what's so special about that girl," Caroline quipped, angrily glaring out the window.

Stefan sighed as Bonnie spoke up. "What are you talking about?"

Caroline stared at her for a moment. "What makes her so special to gain protection from the damn Mikaelsons and Damon?"

"Her and Damon have always been close. Shared a bond of sorts from nearly the moment they met," Stefan explained as best he could with how little he knew. "I'm not quite sure what it is, but I know he would most likely do anything to protect her."

"How do we remove her from the situation?" Caroline pondered.

Matt stared at her in shock, floored she would even think of something like that. "You really wanna piss Damon off again? After what happened last time?"

The group sunk into silence. The last time they tried to kill Damon, it went south quickly. He had figured out that their inviting him to Elena's new house was just a ruse. They had lured him in and tried to stake him. He had thrown them all against walls and vowed to never trust them again. The group hadn't missed the underlying promise of him killing them if they tried to stake him again.

"I don't think Isadora is to be underestimated either," Bonnie said almost as if she wasn't quite focused on the present. "There's a large amount of power radiating off of her."

Jeremy pulled her into his lap. "What do you mean power?"

Bonnie shrugged. "I don't know. There's just a lot of power around her."

Stefan's head moved a fraction to the side. "Morning Damon."

Damon gave his signature smirk as he came into the room. "I missed a Scooby Doo gang pow-wow. How tragic."

"What do you want, Damon?" Elena asked with an eye roll.

He goes to the kitchen and starts the coffee machine. "Well, you lot are in the main room so..."