The Volturi Arrives

Damon groaned as the sunlight coming through the window woke him up. He sat up, stretching a little as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Damon pulled himself out of the bed and looked back to see Klaus hanging half off the bed like it was the most comfortable thing in the world. It was then he noticed that Isadora wasn't in bed with them. His mind flinted over where Isadora could be. He quickly went about his morning shower before pulling on clothes and heading to the kitchen area. Damon was about to ask the few people he saw there where most of the group was, but loud sounds from outside cut him off. He stepped outside to see a vampire he didn't know toss Isadora across what had been dubbed the training field. He was about to jump in, but Isadora sent a blast of air toward the vampire, knocking him to the ground. In a blink of an eye, she had the vampire pinned as if it was too easy for her.

"Slowing down in your age, Demetri?" Isadora teased, offering a hand to help him up.

Demetri faked hurt and put a hand on his chest. "Oh, you wound me."

"Who's next?" Isadora asked, brushing some dirt from her clothes.

"How about some food?" Damon said, suddenly scooping her up and revealing himself.

"Damon, have you seen Izzy?" Klaus asked, a bit of panic in his voice, once they were back inside getting themselves some breakfast. "She wasn't there when I woke up."

Damon looked at him, knowing Isadora was just behind him in the living room. "Pancakes?" He offered.

Isadora took the chance, seeing Klaus was distracted, and launched herself at him. She landed perfectly on his back, Klaus' hands automatically gripping her thighs.