Hide n Seek

The next morning most of everyone was scattered around the dining room and living room as breakfast was finished. Most were secretly watching the shape-shifter packs goof around with each other. The second, smaller pack had split from the bigger one surrounding a disagreement involving Renesmee (a girl who had stayed back in Forks for her own protection). But yet the two packs still got along as if nothing had happened. It wasn't a secret they had all grown up together and were all still brothers.

"So what are we doing today?" Clint asked, spinning drumsticks around in his hands.

"That's a good question," Tony said after downing the last of his coffee. "I haven't found any update from Fury so I'm thinking we have more free time."

"Let's play hide and seek!" Isadora excitedly suggested after a moment of silence. Most turned to her with a raised brow. "What? It'll help train our abilities at being observant."

"She's got a point," Nat pointed out.

Tony grumbled a bit but finally gave in. "We playing with any rules?"

"No using powers," Isadora said, looking at Demetri who smirked and held his hands up in a surrendering gesture. "And no hiding in the vents."

Clint playfully glared at her while everyone slowly fell into agreement over the rules. They agreed that the current floor and two floors above them as well as the courtyard just outside the door would be the allowed hiding space. It was decided that Strange would be the first seeker and everyone scattered. Most of everyone chose things like behind the couch or closets as hiding spots. With Klaus' help, Isadora nudged an angled bookshelf aside that was in the corner of the room and slipped behind it. When she was in and semi-comfortable, Klaus slid it back into place and went off to hide. She heard Strange shout that he was coming to find everyone and sunk further into the corner even though she knew Strange couldn't see her. Excitement hummed in her veins. 

"Oh come on!" She heard Tony complain. "How'd you find me so quick?"

"Tony, you're hidden behind a door. Doesn't make you that hard to find," Strange deadpanned before heading off to find the others.

It didn't take Strange long to find some of the Volturi members, most of the shapeshifter packs, almost all of the Scooby Doo gang, and a few Avengers members. Isadora hid a snicker as she heard Damon and Klaus grumble about being found. She knew Klaus knew where she was hiding, but she wasn't sure if he had told Damon where she was.

"Okay to the last of you hiding, I give," Strange stated before retreating back to the room dubbed as the seeker waiting room.

Klaus was quick to make his way over to where Isadora was hiding and let her out. They joined Damon on the couch while they waited for everyone else to join them in the living room. Once everyone was gathered, Strange switched places with Tony and everyone was off, yet again, to hide. Isadora grabbed Klaus and Damon's hands and dragged them along with her. She quickly led them to Thor's room and to the closet. Isadora made quick work of hiding Klaus in the standing wardrobe behind clothes as he really wouldn't fit anywhere else. Once he was situated, Isadora dragged Damon to the closet with her and hid them under a pile of blankets in the corner. She was quick to make sure it really just looked like a pile of unkempt blankets so it wouldn't draw attention.