Kisses

Isadora realized that the three of them hadn't talked about the three of them being mates situation. Based on the cuddling last night, Isadora fathomed a guess as they accepted the bond. It also explained why the three of them were always close. A probing at her mind broke Isadora out of her thoughts.

What are you thinking about so hard? Damon sent her.

Isadora hesitated a moment. Just thinking about what Marcus said.

As if sensing her inner turmoil, Damon drew her closer to him and rested his head on hers. I don't see a problem with it. If anything it gives answers to questions that were coming up.

They listened to see if anyone was close and hearing no one they calmed a bit. It was Tony trying to find people so it could take a bit. Isadora curled more into Damon as he ran a hand, without thinking about it, along her jawline and cheek. Feeling bold, Isadora grabbed Damon's face (to which he nearly gasped in shock at the sudden movement) and planted her lips on his. At that moment, it felt as if the outside world didn't exist. It was just them. After breaking apart for much-needed air, Isadora hid her face in Damon's chest. A bit shy after taking a step outside her comfort zone. Damon just silently chuckled and held her close as they waited for the round to be over. They had to wait another ten minutes before Tony had finally given up.

Isadora threw the blankets off of them and walked out into the main room again. When she got there, Klaus was out of the wardrobe and closing it. Isadora sped over to him, pulled him down to her level, and kissed him as she had Damon. After getting over his momentary shock, Klaus kissed her back. Damon just smirked and waited by the door.

"That was...wow love," Klaus whispered after they broke apart, still a little dazed.

"Wow might be an understatement," Damon said as they headed for the living room.