Accepting the Bond?

It was well after midnight when Isadora finally returned to the compound, finding it dark save for a few bedrooms and lab lights. Using her powers, she silenced any noises she made, hid her scent, and made sure she was invisible. Isadora knew she would have to face Damon and Klaus at some point, but that wasn't going to be at that moment if she could help it. Once safely in her room, Isadora breathed a sigh of relief and let her powers drop off. So far no one knew she was back. She quickly started the shower and removed her slightly damp clothes while the shower warmed up. Isadora hadn't meant to get caught in a small rainstorm, but the rain had calmed her some. After a long hot shower, she pulled on some PJs and climbed into bed. It felt weird sleeping without Damon or Klaus with her but Isadora was sure she could manage at least a bit of sleep. But after a couple of hours of tossing and turning, she went off in search of the boys. Based on scent, she figured they were each in their rooms. She quickly hatched a plan and headed off to Damon's room.

"Izzy?" Damon sleepily mumbled as she opened his door. "Come here."

That was all the invitation she needed to curl next to him. Once she was securely tucked under the blankets and curled up to him, Damon drifted back off to sleep. It was easier to sleep with Isadora next to him. For Isadora, though, it felt like a piece was missing.

Klaus? Isadora sent to him.

Yes,    love? He answered.

I think you already know what I'm gonna ask, she said.

Be there in a moment, Klaus answered, the chuckle too clear in his words.

Isadora was nearly asleep when the door quietly opened and Klaus slipped into bed next to her. He drew her back to his front and nuzzled into her neck. This caused Damon to shift around and curl around Isadora's front side. The three, finally content, found sleep easily.